fluff ━ ' , fate , ' ━ m!reader x mona

You were at Good Hunter, buying Sticky Honey Roast, because of an order. As soon as the person at the counter handed it over, you wanted to devour it right then and there. Smelling the aroma and the absolute perfect mixes of spices and ingredients just made you 10x hungrier.

While you were busy trying to savor in the smell, it seems that someone else had been taken aback by it. You notice a girl, wearing a rather odd and revealing outfit, looking over at the delivery food. She was completely falling in love with the smell. But she then looks over at you and notices she's been staring too long.

"A-ah! Forgive me... I was rather mesmerized by the aroma of it." She bows, respectfully. 

"It's fine..! I was mesmerized with it as well." You say in reply. The girl... she was really pretty. She also looked like she was extremely smart and well versed in different types of things. She also had a vision. A hydro one. Judging from her outfit, alchemist, perhaps? Or a traveler? Interesting.

You also had a vision. An electro vision. Although you were blessed by this godly item, you weren't that great in using it and utilizing it. Meaning to say, you were simply just a beginner. You could protect yourself, to slimes. You were in fact too scared to even approach a single hilichurl, let alone an entire camp.

That is precisely why you resort in taking deliveries and gathering some items, such as flowers, raw meat, and other materials you could find near the gates, where it's safe. You do have to try and fight since some monsters just won't leave you alone. But well, for slimes, you just retreat for others.

"Well, I must take my leave. I have a delivery that I have to do so, goodbye." Remembering that you still had something important to do, you grab the paper bag where the delivery was in, and wave goodbye using your other hand. You turn your back and start heading towards Mondstadt's gates, leaving.

While you turned your back on the girl, she gave off a look that was concerning and it was as if she was scared. Was she being abused or something like that? You shake your head, dismissing that thought. You didn't even want to think about someone like her being abused. So, what was with the look on her face?

You wonder and wonder, as you kept on walking towards the house where the one who sent the order lived in. It was quite far from Mondstadt, near Dawn Winery actually but it was still pretty far away. You repeatedly look left and right, as if you were worried about something coming to attack you.

As you kept walking, closer and closer towards the house, it got quieter and quieter. Few steps more, even crickets couldn't be heard. You look around your surroundings and see that this was rather a secluded place. Paying more attention, you realize that this isn't a place where a house should be. Meaning; this was all a trap.