angst ━ ' , it's raining after all , ' ━ xingqiu x chongyun (1/2)

(A/N: This is also a long one. It has two parts. I know a one-shot is supposed to be just one part but I can do whatever I want in my book. Anyway, this is modern AU. So there's phones, schools, and things like that. Enjoy!)

Chongyun's POV

I open my eyes and see that it's another wonderful day in the city of Liyue. The sun was shining brightly and perfectly warming up everything that was underneath it's light. Looking at the clock next to my bed, I see that it was about 6:30 am. While my classes start at exactly 7:30 am. I stretch my arms, yawning, as I get up from my bed to get ready to go to school.

I scratch my head and proceeded to walk towards the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and see that my hair was a mess. I wash my face before taking off my clothes and stepping into the shower. 

I step in and feel the warmth of the water hitting and streaming down my body, cleaning away every dust or dirt that was sitting on top of my skin. It was, in fact, very comforting. It feels like I was being hugged tightly by a huge teddy bear.

While taking a shower, I start to wander in my thoughts. My school, "Genshin High", was placed in between the region of Mondstadt and Liyue. Which meant that most of the students there were from Mondstadt, or Liyue. Although, in some cases, you could see students from different regions as well. For example, teachers. One of the teachers there came from Snezhnaya. 

The school's system was rather free. You could choose to wear the uniform, or you could choose to wear whatever kind of clothes you want, as long as it's not too revealing and you must have your school ID. The school was run by 2 principals, which are from Mondstadt, and Liyue.

Principal Ningguang, and Principal Jean, followed by Vice-Principal Keqing and Lisa, which was also the school's librarian. And lastly, their secretary, Ganyu. You would rarely see them walk around the school. Though, they show up in school events and things like that but other than that, they were practically invisible. I imagine they were pretty busy. 

I turn the valve to shut off the water and then eventually stepped out of the bathroom with a towel covering my bottom-half. I then stare at the mirror once again, my light-blue hair, completely soaked and just completely down as well. It was quite annoying since it was hitting my eyes.

I decide to grab and then turn on the hair dryer and then dried my hair. The warm air hitting my face was extremely calming and nice that I could fall asleep if I wanted to. As soon as I felt my hair get dried up, I then started to wear my clothes. The school's uniform was quite uncomfortable so, I just wear my daily outdoor clothes.