fluff ━ ' , bar talk , ' ━ la signora x m/fem!reader

[Modern AU. Sorry for late update.]

"Whiskey, on the rocks." A lady says, soon sighing as she sits on the bar stool in front of you. You feel yourself flinch in seeing her beauty, let alone hearing her voice. She puts her purse down and then starts to get on her phone. She glances at you, and you immediately look away, calming down.

"Certainly." You say, smiling at her as you soon prepare her drink. As you wash the glass, putting the ice in, and soon enough the drink, you could feel her just staring at you. Feeling it, you get a shiver down your spine.

She was a tall woman with pale skin, platinum-blonde hair, and light grey eyes. With her wearing such a fancy suit, she might be the CEO of some sort of business. Even her bag looked rich. You end up finishing the drink and then gently placing it in front of her. She takes a little sip, nodding as if she was approving of it, and then looks at you after putting it down.

"When did you start working here?" She asks, smiling. Her sadistic glare was really making you scared but making your heart skip a beat at the same time. Because of the mix of the two, you can control yourself and calm down.

"A few months ago. Is there any particular reason as to why you asked me that?" You tell her, a little curious as to why she wanted to know. You weren't anything special but, you were just a bartender at this discreet bar that seemed to be getting used a lot by some higher-up people. You weren't one to judge or feel inferior to them, you just enjoyed working in a surprisingly quiet place like this.

"Oh not much. I've visited this bar a few times in the past and it was really terrible. Don't tell the manager." She says, chuckling afterwards. You laugh at her reply as well. The manager that was running this bar was a famous manager of a well-known talent agency. His alias was 'Scaramouche' or the 'Balladeer'. He's really popular despite his sour attitude.

"Of course of course." You answer, wishing to stay out of trouble so, you wouldn't even think of telling him anything. In fact, you can't even approach him properly without him yelling something about 'insolence'. Suddenly, you hear a laugh from the lady beside you.

"It seems a bit more... lively with you around. Whiskey's not bad as well." She says, giving the glass an approving stare. Her eyes then wander and lock on you, soon she smiles sweetly. You clear your throat, not wanting to get any weird ideas as you look away, washing the glass she had just used.

"Really? I'm just using the same techniques from people I've learnt from so, maybe you visited the bar when the items were spoiled." You say in reply, turning your back to face the sink. You flinch, hearing a loud laugh coming from her.