fluff ━ ' , online , ' ━ childe x streamer!zhongli

"Hi everyone! Welcome to my livestream!" An energetic Zhongli says while smiling. He mostly lives out his days as streamer. Gaming, reacting, songs, literature, and literally everything else. He's popular because of his voice, handsome looks, and extremely blinding smile. 

Donations left and right, and Zhongli smiles as he thanks every single one of them, not missing a single one. Everyone was completely mesmerized. Well, maybe one person was mesmerized a little too much.

"W-woah..!! Thank you so much for the donation! U-um... Tartaglia..?" Zhongli smiles as he bows. This person, "Tartaglia", was a well-known pro gamer, or rather, another streamer. He approximately donated about 100,000 mora. Hence why Zhongli was extremely shocked at it.

On the other side of the internet though, Tartaglia was blushing intensely, head down, hands covering his face. Zhongli's chat was confused whether Tartaglia was the real deal but meanwhile, Tartaglia's chat kept on calling him a simp and teasing him over and over.

Moreover, he also had a message with the donation which was, "are you single". Maybe that was part of the reason why he was blushing. Embarrassment and being noticed by his internet crush. Well, Tartaglia was far more popular than Zhongli so, the Zhongli fans were astounded.

Moving on, Zhongli completely ignored Tartaglia's question and started to move off on to other superchats and donations. Tartaglia got even more embarrassed seeing the other male completely ignore the question. 

"Ok, I can't handle this anymore.... bye guys.."  Tartaglia says to his viewers, hiding his obviously blushing face. Closing his camera, and then soon enough shutting down his stream. Seeing it all close, and the whole computer shutting down, Tartaglia runs towards his bed and jumps on it.

"AHHHH" He screams. Not because of anger or sadness, but just because he wanted to let it out. He sighs afterwards. Zhongli had just started his stream so, he wasn't going to stop any time soon. Probably after 2 hours. 

Noticing how long the wait time was, Tartaglia decides to just sleep through the time. He sets an alarm two hours from now, hugs his pillow, and tries to get some sleep. On the other hand, Zhongli had already taken a note of Tartaglia's name on his little post-it note.

He looked calm and cool thanking everyone else, but he was actually freaking out inside. A hundred thousand mora just donated to him. He also noticed that question but if he had answered it, he might get random texts from all his other viewers so, he purposely ignored it.