Its Not Your Fault

The Squadron had made a camp higher up in the mountain. They had reunited with Ollys recon group. Olly saw Misaki and was shocked, and he looked right at roxy.

Roxy looked at Olly and walked over. "Is that him?" Roxy nodded slightly. She kissed her finger and played it on his lips. "I'm gonna spend some time with him." Olly nodded.

"No need to tell me." He chuckled. "I have to do more recon anyways. Enjoy your time with him." She smiled softly. She then smiled and grabbed his hand and took him over to Misaki.

"Misaki!" Misaki looked over. Olly was shocked and got flustered. Misaki was stood up. Roxy chuckled. "This is my friends Olly." Misaki looked at him and smiled as he extended his hand towards him. "Hi! I'm Misaki."

Olly shook his hand and nodded. "O-Oliver." Roxy smirked at Olly. "Having a realization?" Olly snickered. He was blushing faintly. "Yeah yeah." He looked at Misaki more composed. "Well, nice to meet you. I have to go." The blonde waved and ran off.

Misaki chuckled. "Boyfriend?" Misaki said with smiled as he sat down and kept the fire going. Roxy looked shocked. "Um... kinda. Not yet." Misaki smiled to himself. "Well, I like him, he's a good person." Roxy looked at him and just sat next to him.

It was quiet. The sound of the fire crackling. She leaned her head on him as he poked at the fire with a stick. He turned slightly and kissed her head as he did.

She held his hand slightly as he looked back at the fire. She closed her eyes as they sat there. It felt like old times.

"I'm sorry." Misaki said randomly. Roxy looked at him slightly. "What for?" He rubbed her hand with his thumb. "For not being able to come back..." his expression changed into a sad one. Roxy sat up and looked at him.

"Misaki... that wasn't your fault. That was Pains fault..." he looked at her. His expression and guilt and hurt in it. Her heart broke at that expression. "Sweetie..." she held his cheek.

"This wasn't your fault... he killed you... you didn't fail at all... you saved our village from a full scale attack. You were declared a hero in the hidden mist." Misaki looked at her and leaned his head on her shoulder quietly. "Thank you."

Roxy wrapped her arms around him tightly and kissed his head. He must've thought he failed this entire time.

You never failed.

Oliver climbed up the mountain, following a chakra trail. He was alone since it was just recon. He was about 7 miles away at this point. He walked casually until he stopped when he saw something in the distance. He climbed up in a tree and saw pain and Sakura. He frowned and stayed low.

"'Now... you must increase your range of your attack.   Once you can do that, the enemy won't stand a chance." Pain said as he took off his cloak. Sakura looked at him.

"Why up here and not with people..." she said as she took off her cloak. Pain sighed. "Because, we can see the damage from the plants. Since they're alive we will be able to see the possession." Oliver watched quietly.

Suddenly Sakura's eyes glowed pink and the plants around her started to die. Suddenly Olly gripped his chest. "H-her range."

He cried out and fell out of the tree and hit his shoulder just right. The sound of a little pop and cried out more. The sound of footsteps came over to him. "If he's here, that means the team is nearby." Sakura said.

Oliver couldn't breathe as slammed him against the tree. Olly kicked him back with ice. He had a pissed off look on is face despite being in pain from being possessed by Sakura. Pain caught himself.

"Still stubborn as always." She shot a pole into his other shoulder and leg. He groaned in pain and leaned his head against the tree. Sakura looked at him and felt a sort of pity.

Sakura applied something on his mind where the pain eased slightly. Olly looked at Sakura slightly noticing what she was doing but he didn't say anything.

Some of pains goons came over and picked Olly up and dragged him to the camp. When they put him down Pain kicked him across the face. Olly hit the ground.

"You know... Roxy would've been mine if it wasn't for you protecting her and loving her despite her being Akatsuki. It's annoying." Ollys nose was bleeding. He rolled over on his back.

"You... you were a horrible boyfriend. You didn't care about her. You just wanted her ability." Oliver was suddenly slammed into a rock by Pains ability. Olly hit his head and fell to the side. His head hurt so bad.

Pain motioned some of his goons over. "Take him to one of the tents. Don't let him heal. We're going to use him against Roxy."

Ollys eyes widened. "No-" a good punched his gut and knocked him out.

"Oh yes.... yes we will." Pain said.

Sakura looked over at Olly and saw them drag him back to the tent. She felt something inside her ache for him. Pain sighed, "Sakura. Go to bed." Sakura nodded and went to her tent.

As night came over, and their camp was quiet. Sakura peered out. She kept an eye on konan and pains tents. She didn't want to run into either one of them. She went over to Oliver's tent and went inside quietly.

He was struggling to breathe and was a bloody mess. Sakuras eyes widened. She rushed over to his side and hesitantly placed her hand on his head. He had brain damage cause of slamming his head on the rock.

A green glow came across his head as she sat next to him. She teared up, she didn't want people to be hurt.

"Kid.... don't cry okay?" She looked at saw Ollys eyes open, looking at her with compassion and worry. The same eyes from Roxy.

"It's not your fault..." Sakura teared up even more. She cried as she continued to heal his mind.