Truth

What? He's in love with someone? Roxy thought as she sat there with Sakura in the restaurant. Sakura looked confused. Roxy looked at her, "you can order." Sakura nodded and looked at the menu.

"Awww Olly~ what do you mean you're in love? There's prettier girls than us?" Oliver looked at the girls. "Theres always someone prettier than you, just like there's always someone handsomer than me. But, in this situation, the person I'm in love with is much prettier."

Roxy crossed her arms slightly and continued to listen to him. "What's her name?" The girls asked. He smiled softly to himself. "Roxy."

Roxys eyes widened. She couldn't believe what she just heard. "Y-you're kidding..." she said. After everything that happened, everything that she had said, done, and achieved, he still was in love with her?

"Ah come on, we probably are better than her..." the girls said. She waited for his answer. "No... no you're not." He said as he got up. She turned my head and held her head. Damn it... she thought. She looked at Sakura. "Stay here and eat. I'll be right back."

She got up and followed him outside. She continued to follow him when he turned into an alleyway. she groaned but the moment she walked it she was kicked against the wall. She winced.

"Who are you and why are your following me..." she flinched and kicked him off. "It's me, Roxy, you idiot." He winced and looked at her shocked. "What are you doing here?"

She looked at him. "I'm asking the questions!" He stopped talking. She looked at him flustered and angry. "What the hell do you mean you're still in love with me!?"  He looked at her surprised. That wasn't what he was expecting her to say.

"What?" She glared and pinned him against the wall. "Don't What me! I have backstabbed you, left you, broken your heart, and turned into the enemy you long to destroy and yet you still freaking love me!?" His blue eyes gazed at her. He chuckled and moved her hands off of him.

"Of course I do."  She backed up. "Why..." He looked at her. "Because you're strong, caring, loving, talented, driven, you don't let what others think move you away from your goal. Just because you're the "villain" doesn't mean I stopped loving you."

She looked shocked by that. He sighed. "I guess things are a bit more difficult now.." he started to leave. "See yah around-" she suddenly grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her and kissed him. His eyes widened, but he closed his eyes and kept her close. She broke it slightly. "I'm sorry..."

He smiled sadly. "It's alright." He backed up. "Don't know why you kissed me when you got a boyfriend... but... I've missed it." He pulled away. "See Yah..." he started to walk away.

"Join the Akatsuki..." he stopped when she said that. He sighed. "You know the answer to that." He continued to walk away. He left. She clenched her fist and looked down. "I know..."

After awhile, she went back to Sakura who was sitting outside waiting for her. Roxy looked at her and smiled softly. "Alright kid, let's head over to a hotel and I'll take care of the mission tonight." She nodded and walked over to her. She was tired.

Roxy walked with her and checked her into a hotel. Sakura laid on the bed, falling asleep. "Be Safe mom..." Roxy rubbed her head and kissed her forehead. "I will. Get some rest." She pulled on her dark gear and a mask.

She ran out into the dark of night. She ran to the hokages office and snuck in. She started to go to Tsuandes office when she saw the file room. She walked over, picked the lock and went in. She looked around and grabbed Oliver's file, Sakuras, Sasukes, and Narutos. She placed them in her bag and continued to the office.

The door opened and she jumped onto the ceiling. "Thank you, Sasuke. I'll keep an eye out, and Naruto don't be stupid." The blonde groaned. "Why don't you tell Sasuke that!?" She laughed "cause he doesn't do anything stupid." Naruto pouted and started to walk with Sasuke.

When they left the building Roxy jumped down, she was dead silent. She placed her hands on the ground and had her demon cut the power. Roxy took a deep breath and opened the door. She took a step in and turned to be greeted by Tsunade about to swing at her. Roxy dodged quickly and saw the swing of her arm make an aftershock, break her window.

Roxys eyes widened. She made her demon come up in front of her and rushed at Tsunade. She dodged and got up to Roxy and was about to punch her when Roxy pulled a dagger out and cut her arms and went for her neck.

Suddenly, Tsunades wound healed and punched her into the wall. Roxy coughed up blood and stumbled. "You didn't think I sensed you there when the boys were here..." Tsunade said. Roxy fell against the wall and held her gut. She didn't even want to kill Tsunade.

Tsunade raised her fist about to punch her. "I surrender!!" Roxy said. Tsunade raised a brow. She lowered her fist, but not her guard. She turned the lights on and summoned the Anbu. "Good... im sure you want to go back to your daughter, oh wait... the one you stole."

That was the only reason why Roxy surrendered. She couldn't risk killing Tsunade but dying in the process. Anbu rushed in and cuffed her and blindfolded her.

She couldn't risk not seeing Sakura again. Took her and placed her in a cell. She coughed and sat there quietly.

The next morning, Sakura was sitting on her bed worried. "Where is she..." she stood up when suddenly the phone rang. She answered.

"Hello?"

"Sakura..." it was pain. " get out of the village we're going to get the Nine Tails."