Awakening

Madara watched her. "Immortal folks don't mourn the deaths of the fallen mortals." Roxy stated at him. "Well... Olly was no mortal either. He was my angel." She recalled all the times that the man would sacrifice himself to protect her.

He always did it without hesitation... even if it meant his own death. He just never wanted her lose her life when she hadn't found what she was looking for.

"I will kill you Madara." She said bluntly. He raised a brow. "Why so confident?"

She smirked and stretched slightly. "I'm very close to losing it right now... I'm trying not to snap cause I don't want to obliterate this village and kill the innocent. You're my only target right now..."

Madara activated his mangekyou sharingan and Rinnegan. "Well then... come take me down."

Roxy suddenly disappeared and appeared in front of him. She punched him towards the gate. He winced and caught himself.

She shot fire at him and electricity at him. Every memory of Oliver fueled her hatred for Madara.

The countless times Olly would take a step back when she was interested in someone, the way he'd put his feelings on the back burner for her, the way he'd take care of her, the way he was when he met her husband... treated him as if he was real. He was her treasure.

Madara barely dodged and watched her. He glanced and saw the syringe on the ground. He activated Susano and kneeled by it and shot a blast at her. He picked up the shrine and saw that she was there, running towards him.

He put his hands together and put a rock wall around him. She punched it harder and harder every time.

She broke it and her shot fire at her and kicked her away. She placed her hands together "demon possession: tiger." A tiger appeared in front of her and bit his arm.

A the moment the tiger bit him she possessed him with another. He stumbled back and froze. He winced and tried to move but cried out.

"He was in pain when you killed him! You didn't stop! You didn't care about him... you are a horrible human being that deserves to not exis-" The needle. He hit her arm, and injected the toxin into her body.

"You will die in three minutes now..." Roxy stumbled as she lost control of her sense. "N-no..." she fell to her knees. Madara punched her and kicked her away. "You are  a weak woman...."

She teared up and thought of everyone she loved. Her head leaned back and she took a deep breath. For once.... she'll finally get some decent sleep. Her eyes closed and her head slumped forward.

Madara laughed and laughed. "I WIN!" He smirked and started to walk back into the Hokage Headquarters.

Suddenly, a Rock lands on it. He turns and sees Misaki. He was a very angry man.

He appeared in front of Madara and started fast close combat. Madara was struggling to block these. "What's this?" Madara turned and was slammed onto the ground by Tsunade. "Guess who's alive..."

Madara winced and stood up slowly. He was about to say a snarky remark and was slammed into the concrete by Sakura. "YOU KILLED HER!"  He caught her fist and all three of them. Their byakugou seals activated.

They all pounded and beat Madara hard but he was still Winning.

The cries of help echoed in Ollys mind. He woke up
In his mind in a cold place. It was all ice.

"Mr. Miyuki?" Olly sat up quickly and looked around. Ice was swirling around him. He coughed up blood as he looked around.

"Who's here?" He said as he panted.

"I am Luna... your Bijuu the Snow Leopard." Olly watched her closely as the majestic beast came into view. He stared at it.

"What can you do for me..." he said. She lowered her head and smiled faintly. "I bring you back and you can bring back your Roxy only once more. From now on you two must share the burden of protecting each other. Do you agree to these terms."

"I won't be able to beat him..."

Luna looked at him. " with my power you will be able to win... give her some of my power to revive her... she will be stronger as well." Olly looked at Luna and nodded.

When he nodded his eyes glowed and his scar did too. "Go... save her. And destroy Madara."  Olly gripped his chest and forced himself up. He looked at the leopard in front of him.

"You're the last Bijuu..." he said as he looked at the magnificent beast. The beast bowed its head. "... I am the beast of the hidden snow. Your village."

Olly touched her head and his hand glowed blue. "Have you been here this entire time?" They bowed their head.

"Yes... Since the day you were born. Your mother transferred me to you in birth. Master, please hurry... they need you." Olly nodded and winced as he accepted her power his eyes and scar glowed a light blue.

He winced and felt the cold power rush through him. He cried out and kept the connection. He need to get Roxy... he needed her. The whole world needed her to survive this battle.

He suddenly woke up. He has blue marking glowing on him. His hair was floating slightly and he had control. "Roxy!?" He yelled out. Madara turned.

"You are a Bijuu..."

Olly ran around looking for her, ignoring the Uchiha. He saw her as ran over. He thought she was alive. He helped her up. "Roxy?"

She fell limp against him. His eyes went wide when he felt how cold she was. He started to breath heavily.

He lost it.

He spun around and slammed Madara into the ground with his new found ability. He has fangs and  claws. Anger flew through him. "This...."

He attacked Madara head on and continued to berate him.

He lost all control.