Attempt

Sasuke was at his apartment getting dressed. He pulled his headband on and got his shoes on. As he walked to his door, someone knocked on it. He sighed softly and opened the door.

"What..." the raven said to a smiling blonde. "I have come to walk you to work chief." Sasuke just walked past him. Naruto pouted and caught up with him. They walked quietly.

"Any idea where Sakura is?" Sasuke looked down slightly. "I send her a birthday gift yesterday to a location that I believe she is at." Naruto looked at him in surprised. "You found her."

The Uchiha nodded as he walked into the station. "Tsunade-sama has given you, me, and Kakashi sensei the okay to go ahead." Naruto looked at him and thought. "We should leave tonight." Sasuke nodded. "See you tonight." Naruto nodded and ran off.

Sasuke sighed and sat down and held his head. He thought of her everyday. The main reason he opened this station again was to have the resources to find her. He cared about her deeply, and was hoping she wasn't straying too far away.

He collected his thoughts and thought about Roxy. She was strong, but what could be her weakness. He held his head and thought when suddenly he sat up. "It's not what is her weakness... it's who is her weakness." He ran into the police station.

Hours went by and sasuke was at the front of the village waiting for naruto and Kakashi. He tapped his foot as he leaned against the gate. Naruto jumped down in front of him. "Heyo." Sasuke stood up straight as Kakashi arrived.

"I'm waiting on a shinobi." Sasuke said. Kakashi raised a brow. "Who?"

"Me." Kakashi turned. "Names Oliver." Kakashi relaxed a bit. "You're the shinobi who transferred here a few years ago." Oliver nodded. "Yep."

"He's coming with us because... well... he knows Roxy. The woman who has Sakura. He's the ex boyfriend, and has worked with her, so he knows how she fights." Kakashi and Naruto nodded in approval. "Lead the way chief." Kakashi said.

They all took off and ran down the road.

Sakura was laying on roxys bed and was reading. Roxy came in soon after. Sakura saw her and smiled. "Mommm!" She extended her arms to her. "Come hug me!" Roxy looked at her and sighed with a chuckle.

"Ah so clingy." She walked over and hugged her tightly. Sakura smiled and chuckled. Despise turning 16, she always acted like she was 10 with roxy. Surprisingly though, Roxy didn't mind.

Roxy pulled from the hug. "Time for your training session kid." Sakura nodded. She was already in her gear. "Alright let's go." Sakura jumped up and walked out to the training area. She waved to pain as she ran in.

Roxy came in and took off. Her sweater and stretched. Sakura did the same. She was extremely flexible. Sakura tied her hair up, showing off her byakugou seal that Roxy had taught her how to use.

Roxy got into her stance, so did Sakura. "Ready. Set. Go!" The two were immediately at each other and they clashed. Sakura swung again Roxy But she dodged. Roxy had to stay clear of Sakuras punches due to the extreme damage, or high chance of death from a strike. Roxy dodged and jumped back and put her hands together.

Sakuras punches were fast and hard. Roxy smirked, she had taught her well. Roxys eyes glowed and possessed Sakura with her demon ability. Sakura winced and collapsed. Sakura looked at the ground and cried out in pain.

"Come on Sakura... you can do this." Sakura forced herself to stand up. She panted heavily as she looked at roxy. Roxys eyes widened. Sakura did hands seals and send the demon back to Roxy. "How..." roxys asked.

Sakura smirked weakly. "Your return seal, works when another person looks at you and does it." Sakura ran her and started to fight hand to hand. The girls shook the building and the room. They truly were the strongest. Sakura Kicked Roxy back. Roxy jumped up and did the fire Jutsu at Sakura.

Sakura did handseals and made a earth walk appear in front of her. That was a mistake. Roxy kicked the roxys at her and pinned her down. "Try and get up!"

Sakura winced and then smirked. She activated her byakugou seal and kicked Roxy off of her into the wall. Roxy winced and looked at her. She raised her hand and her demon appeared, but in a different form.

Sakura got possessed again, but she couldn't get out of it. Sakura cried out and started to shake as she tried to repel it. She failed and cried out. "TIMEOUT!" Roxy immediately removed the demon and rushed to her.

"Hey, you okay?" She helped her up. Sakura nodded with a tired smiled. She started to heal roxys side from kicking her. Roxy sighed. "You're getting strong kid. Way too strong." She poked the diamond on her head. Sakura smiled. "Thank you."

As she stretched her arms, Kakuzu walked in. "Roxy, we have a situation now." She looked at him. "What's the problem?" He sighed and rubbed his neck. "Her team and Oliver are here."

Roxys eyes widened. She walked out and went outside of the base. Oliver was standing there with Sasuke, Naruto, and Oliver. Her eyes went yellow. "What do you want!?" She was pissed.

"We want to just talk." He said. She laughed. "Yeah right... you're here for Sakura, and you're going to try and convince me to give her to you."

Oliver stood there. "Fine." The moisture in the air suddenly turned into spikes. He looked hesitant and then shot them at her. She didn't move.

"Shinra Tensei!" Pain appeared and the spikes flew back and pain looked at roxy. "You okay." He kissed her cheek slightly. She smiled softly and nodded. She glanced at Oliver. He looked absolutely crushed. Roxy was shocked by that reaction.

Suddenly sasuke and naruto appeared. "Rasengan!" "Chidori!" They attacked.