Arrest

Ollys eyes glowed as he stared at Madara. "You killed her...."

Madara laughed. "Of course I did.... she's impeccably strong. I needed to. She would ruin ev-"

Olly appeared in front of him and cut down his face with his claws. Madara cried out and shot him back with fire but the fire didn't affect Olly at all.

"How..."

Olly landed. "You killed... the only person in this world that can save it. So... you will die."

He rushed at Madara and shot him with ice and continued to attack him. He needed to seal him away and he will be gone once and for all.

He punched Madara and slammed him to the ground. The rain made things difficult for Madara but the perfect situation for Olly. He froze the rain and made it into spikes to fall down on Madara.

The Uchiha broke them with his fire and dodged. He jumped and shot fire at Olly.

An ice wall separated them quickly. A mist filled the air and the air glowed a slight blue. Madaras injury started to heal. "Healing... chakra?"

Suddenly a hand was placed on his shoulder. "Goodbye Madara." He moved his hand and revealed a seal. Madara looked at Olly and was greeted with cold eyes.

"Y-ou bastard..."

"I know..." Olly pushed him and he fell like dust.

Olly fell to his knees and gripped his head. He was still so angry and sad. He cried out and his power shot out from him. He stumbled as the markings grew all over his body.

"I-I can't stop I-it.." he's leaned forward holding his head. "Sir! Gain control!" He truly tried. He closed his eyes in fear.

He was so scared... he was afraid of what happens next. He looked around for an answer that he couldn't see.

His power stayed around him like a thick cloud. He felt like he was suffocating. "S-stop it." He teared up.

Suddenly something covered his eyes and he felt arms wrap around him. He started to relax faintly. "Please... take a deep breath slowly okay?" He listened and took a deep breath.

His power started to calm down. This person kept his eyes covered. She lowered onto the ground. He finally was able to sense everything, the rain, the cool temperature. He was calm.

"You okay?" He nodded still not able to see cause his eyes were covered. Suddenly he realized. He reached up carefully and touched the persons cheek. He teared up.

"Roxy...." she moved her hand slowly and looked at him with a soft smile. A white streak going through her hair. Both of them sitting there wet cause of the rain.

He lifted his other hand and held her other cheek and let his tears fall. "Y-you're okay..." he was trying not to cry.

She turned and kissed his hand slightly. "You healed me... and thank you for that." The rain continued to fall around them.

He put his forehead against hers. "No... thank you." She nodded slightly and held his cheek and kissed his cheek.

He let her.

She kissed his forehead and then looked at him. He smiled faintly. She smiled a bit too and held his cheek and kissed him.

He kissed her back and squeezed her hand. She broke the kiss slightly and looked at his scar. "The battles over... ready to fix a village with me?"

He looked down slightly. "I think I wouldn't be too accepted to do so." She held his hand and smiled.

"Don't worry... they'll accept you."

He stood up with her as Sakura and everyone else jumped onto their field. Sakura ran over and hugged roxy. Olly watched but backed up slightly.

He felt out of place again, when suddenly anbu guards slammed him to the ground and cuffed. He winced as he tried to figure out what was happening.

Roxy turned and saw them. "Hey let him go!" They pulled him up and cuffed his feet too. He looked down slightly. He knew he wasn't going to get out of this Scott free.

"He helped take down Madara!" She said as She stood between him and the anbu. "Maam, he still killed two world leaders, one has been in critical for two years, and the other barely made it with his life."

They walked over to him and blindfolded him too. He complied with the orders given to him and he was escorted to the prison. Roxy watched him get dragged away.

"Sakura... is Tsunade awake?" Sakura looked at her mother and nodded faintly. "Shes awake and she isn't in the best of moods." She pointed over to Hokage who had A very displeased look on her face.
"Neither am I..." Roxy walked away.

Olly was shoved into his cell and was placed into a straight jacket so he wouldn't be able to leave. He winced as he felt his chest sting. It was healed but not fully. His arm was cut but they didn't notice. It was a deep cut after all...

He sat there alone, in what felt like the dark. He hated it but only smiled faintly to himself. Everyone was okay... they all were alive. They were safe and that was all that mattered to him.

He stayed quiet and stayed still in the cell. Luna growled.

"You don't deserve this..." Olly sighed. "I kind of do... I did assassinate the innocent-"

"FOR THE BETTER GOOD!" Luna roared in anger. Olly appeared in front of her and placed a hand on her head. "Calm, Luna...." The leopard lowered her head and stayed calm. He smiled faintly and lowered his hand.

"We just need to be strong in this situation." He said. Luna looked at him. She nodded her head as he stood in front of her.

"Why are you continuing to do this despite knowing you may never leave this cell." She said worryingly. He lowered his head slightly. "It's the right thing to do now."