Driven

Sakura woke up the next morning, alone in a dark room. She remember this feeling from when she was back in Konoha. She hated it. She tossed her blanket to the side and dragged herself to the bathroom to brush her hair.

As the light turned on she saw a black streak go through her hair. She raised a brow but shrugged it off and tied her hair back. She walked to the training arena to see Pain training.

"Almighty Push..." everything around him went all directions. Sakura frowned and wanted to train. "Pain... I want to train. Lemme have the floor for a few minutes." He glanced at her and ignored her and continued to do what he was doing.

"Um... pain-"

"Sakura. I'm using it." She frowned at that. She crossed her arms as her eyes glowed. Pain winced slightly as he started to walk and stumble off the training ground. Sakura walked onto the training ground and the pink glow disappeared once he was completely off.

He caught his breath and looked at her. He was shocked, but a slight smirk came across his face. "Can I train with you?" Sakura raised a brow. "Sure..."

She started to fight the dummies that were Around her. He fought next to her. "I'm sorry aboht Roxy, but always remember... I'm here to help you out." Sakura looked at him surprised by that.

"Oh... thank you."

After awhile the two began to train and spar. Sakura was having fun and was going all out, even trying to mess around with her newfound possession ability. The two fought for hours.

Soon they stopped and relaxed. They laughed and talked. "You're More fun than I expected." Sakura said with a chuckle. Pain smiled slightly, "why thank you, you're fun fight with." Sakura smiled but turned her head.

Pain stayed quiet but sighed, "how do you feel about Roxy abandoning you?" Sakura clenched her fist and looked down. "I thought I had finally had a family but I guess she just wanted to abandon me..." pain patted her back. "Don't worry... the rest of the Akatsuki is here for you." Sakura smiled sadly.

"Now, let's get back to training and help you become stronger alright?" Pain helped her up. Sakura nodded.

Roxy woke up with a slight jolt. Instinctually she reached to look for Sakura but was greeted by Oliver who asleep next to her. She had fallen asleep on the couch next to him.

She remembered she was now a Konoha shinobi. She sat up and looked around. Quickly, she unbutton the top part of her collar and felt the necklace that Misaki had given her. She sighed softly. "How am I going to do this..." her gaze went out the window as she questioned that.

Memories came back to her as she looked out.

The rain hit the couples house softly, as if making a lullaby. Misaki was asleep next to Roxy in their bed. She was awake listening to the sounds all around her.

She shifted slightly hand turned and looked at Misaki and move his hair out of his face. He was dead asleep due to his mission he was on the day before. She stayed there and admired him. "Love you..." she mumbled. She kissed his cheek and hid her head against his neck.

Roxy snapped out of it when she looked at Olly shifting and starting to wake up. She smiled and poked his head. "Good Morning." He smiled tiredly. "Morning..."

After everyone woke up he made breakfast for the two of them. She watched as he handed her a plate. "So... where do we go from here?" He said as he made coffee. She thought and rubbed her neck. "I think I have to wait for the right moment to go back... I know I will regret waiting awhile but... I need to perfect my technique. Sakura is growing strong and she now has my possession technique, so I must make it more refined to be actually able to get through to her. It'll take awhile."

Olly extended his hand and held her slightly. "I'll be here the entire time." She looked at his hand and held it slightly. "I know."

Olly chuckled. "And I know the perfect person to help you refine a technique."

Sasuke woke up and just stared at his ceiling. He sat up got dressed and pulled his headband and shoes on. He opened his door and saw Olly there about to knock. Sasuke raised a brow.

"What you do you want?" He said bluntly. "Can you help me with something?" Sasuke raised a brow.

"Why should I help you of all people?" Olly sighed. "Since you're such a simp, helping me will help someone else bring Sakura back." Sasuke got flustered. "First off... not a simp, and second of all... who Am I helping?"

Roxy came into view. Sasukes sharingan was activated. It was mangekyou sharingan. "No- she's Konoha now?" He looked at her headband. Roxy nodded at that. Sasuke sighed and closed his eyes taking a deepbreath.

"Fine..." he opened his eyes and his sharingan was gone. "What do you need help with?"

"Refining my technique. Olly thought your sharingan would be able to locate the small discrepancies in my attacks." Sasuke looked at Olly. "You owe me."

Olly chuckled nervously and raised his hands. "Understood!" Sasuke pulled his Uchiha police force vest on and closed the door. Suddenly as he locked the door, he was promptly tackled by a blonde fireball.

"Sasukeee!" Sasuke fell on the ground. "Naruto! Get off!" Naruto laughed and helped him up. Sasuke grumbled in annoyance. "Alright... let's head over to the training ground.."

Sasuke got to the training ground. Naruto plopped on the ground as Roxy went to stretch. Sasuke stood a distance away and activated his sharingan and watched her.

She finished and got into her stance. "Alright, possess me." Sasuke said. Roxys eyes glowed, her demon rushed to possess him. Sasuke saw the demon with his sharingan. He quickly dodged it and jumped back.

"Ah.. so that's your ability." He summoned lightning and struck her. She dodged and the demon came back.

"Ah I found the problem." She looked at him. He deactivated his sharingan. "So. The problem is, when you're using your demon, your immobilized kinda like the Yamanaka clan. Once you release the demon you have to stay stationary. So, that's what you need to work on."

Roxy nodded.

After hours of training, Roxy and Olly sat above the Konoha gate looking out. "Will I be able to bring her back..."

Olly looked at her and nodded. "Yes... I believe you will. It'll take time but, you will."

"Alright." She smiled softly and fixed her Konoha headband and was ready to bring her back officially.

Authors Note:

Next chapter shall be a timeskip!