Departing

Sakura got dressed and was surprised no one had called her for missions yet. She rubbed her neck and pulled on her pink coat and a light blue dress.

As she pulled on her shoes by the door, there was a knock at the door. She raised a brow and opened it, and was greeted by Sasuke and Naruto.

"Sakura Chan! Wanna walk around?" Sakura looked confused. "Um. Sure. It's a bit early. It's about 7:30."

Sasuke held her hand and kissed it slightly. "Please? We have a day off finally, we all should just relax." Sakura blushed faintly and sighed. "Ah alright. Where you two wanna go?"

Naruto smiled brightly. "Let's head down to the park."  Sakura smiled and nodded as she held Sasukes hand.

The trio walked down to the park when suddenly Sasuke covered her eyes. She flinched as he did. "Um... what's this for?"

"There is like... something going on that I don't want you seeing." She raised a brow. "I have literally killed people... what could possibly be more gruesome?"

Sasuke chuckled slightly as he walked her to a table and sat her down, still covering her eyes as she did.
Sakura got slightly tense. "Where did naruto go?"

"Right here pinkie!" He smiled as he sat down. Suddenly Sasuke moves his hands and everyone said happy birthday.

Roxy, Olly, Tsunade, Shikamaru, Itachi, Gaara, everyone was there. "You guys remembered?" She said tearing up slightly.

Roxy chuckled. "Of course we did! I know we haven't been able to celebrate it properly due to being in hiding but we wanted to start off our lives on the village again, with your birthday."

Sakura got teary eyed and smiled as she did. "Thank you all so much!" She wiped her eyes, as tears of joy flowed from them. Everyone cheered and started to pass out cake.

Everyone also placed their gifts on the table as they all talked with her and each other. It was truly a lovely birthday for the beautiful girl.

She needed this.

Roxy handed her a plate with cake on it as she kissed her head. "Happy birthday sweetie." Sakura smiled and leaned her head against Roxy. "Thank you mom."

Sakura looked around to see if her father was there. Her expression changed when she noticed he wasn't there. She lowered her head, thinking that he had passed, but before those thoughts could be stronger, she suddenly went someone hug her from behind.

"Happy birthday kiddo." Sakura turned and saw her father. He looked at her and smiled. She smiled brightly and hugged him back tightly. "Papa!"

Roxy looked over and saw Misaki. A wave of relief came over her, but a sad feeling. This would be her last day seeing him... she quickly removed those thoughts and walked over to Misaki and smiled softly .

"Nice to see you hun." He stood up and looked at roxy. "Nice to see you too." He walked over to her. "Can I speak with you... Over there." Roxy immediately noticed how weak he was. She nodded and walked him over to a bench. She sat him down.

"You okay?" She said worryingly. He leaned his head against her shoulder. "Yeah... I'm okay. Today's my last day so... I thought I should show."

Roxy nodded and held his hand slightly. "Thank you for coming." He smiled softly. "No problem." He held her hand back.

"How long?" She asked as she watched the people enjoy the party. "3 hours.."

She squeezed his hand and nodded. "Alright..." she sighed and took a deep breath. "Make sure to talk to Sakura before you have to go."

He nodded slightly. He sat up and looked at her. He tucked her hair behind her ear gently. "May I kiss you?" She chuckled. "Sure..."

A soft smile came across his face. He held her cheek carefully and kissed her. She held his hand slightly as he did.

She missed this.

She missed him.

He broke the kiss slightly and sighed softly. "I'm going to miss you a lot."

She teared up as he put his forehead against hers. "I'm going to miss you too." She turned her head and wiped her eyes. "I'm going to walk around." She said as she stood.

Misaki nodded and watched her walk away. He winced and held his head. "Damn..."

Roxy walked over to olly. He looked at her and knew what was up. He just hugged her and gave her encouragement.

As the party went on, it was time to open gifts. Sakura was opening the smallest one, which was from sasuke. She opened it and saw a necklace. "Oh my gosh! It's beautiful!" She smiled and kissed Sasukes cheek.

He blushed slightly.

Misaki didn't bring a physical gift. He stood and walked over. "Sakura, can I give you my gift next?"

He was coming to an end.

He could really feel it.

Sakura nodded as she walked over to him. He took her to the bench and sat down with her. "My life... is coming to a very quick end...." he said. She looked at him shocked.

"I know, but this quickly?" He nodded slightly and leaned his head back. His pink hair was fading. Tears welled up quickly in her eyes. "D-dont go papa..."

He smiled softly and looked at her. He rubbed her cheek and weakly smiled. "You look just like your mother..." he sighed softly. "I'm so proud of you. Thank you for being my daughter".

Sakura teared up and leaned her head against him. "Thank you for being my dad." He wrapped an arm around her. He stayed silent and kissed her head.

"My gift to you... is my power okay. Take care of it, utilize it, take care of people with it, be strong with it, and be brave with it okay." Sakura squeezed the high slightly.

"O-okay..."

He winced as he byakugou seal glowed and so did hers. He started to pass his power and chakra onto her. "I love you okay?"

"Love you too." She teared up as she felt him fade. Roxy ran over. Misaki looked at her. "Be strong .... and.. be happy okay." Roxy teared up and nodded. She hugged him and felt him fade as well.

Soon, Sakura and Roxy opened their eyes and saw he was gone.

Sakura wiped her eyes.

"M-mom... he was the best birthday present yet."

A/N:

Alright!! Time to fully get into Ollys arc and then the timeskip!