Timeskip: Next Gen

* 12 years later *

"Sarada!" A voice said from below. "Time to go!"

"Mama, do I have to go today? I want to go hangout with grandma." Sakura chuckled and walked over to her. "You know she's busy. Being a sensei and being the Hokage is a hard job you know."

Sarada sighed and nodded as he adjusted her glasses. "True..."

"Plus, since you want to be her shadow one day, you have to keep ranking up. My little genin." Sarada smiled and nodded. "Ah alright."

"Have a good day alright?" Sarada nodded and grabbed her bag. "Bye mama!" She waved and ran out. Sakura sighed with a smile and went over to a shrine and kneeled in front of it.

She folded her hands. "Please be with her, Itachi. Protect her for me." She stood and grabbed her lab coat and walked to the hospital.

Times have changed. Sakura now was Mrs. Uchiha, had  a 12 year old daughter, and was a renown medical doctor and She was one of the pillars of the village. She looked at the hokages office and smiled softly. "Hope you're alright mom."

Roxy walked around and rubbed her neck. "Shikamaru... why do I need to go to all these meetings? I'm pretty sure you're more than capable to go in my place.

Roxy had changed slightly. Under her eyes, slight wrinkles showed. Her hair had two streaks of white going through it, but she was still youthful as always.

"Because, you can sign off on things in an instant, and it gets your job and my job done quicker." She sighed and nodded. "You're lucky you're good at your job."

He chuckled as he opened the door to the meeting for her. She entered and proceeded to sit at the head of the other kages. "Thank you all for coming this evening. Gaara, how's your husband?"

Gaara smiled softly. "He is well. He's running the
Sand in my absence ." She nodded with a slight smile. "So, why have you all requested for a meeting?"

The Raikage handed her three files. "We have found reports of many government officials of other villages dying and being assassinated. Of course, we kept this under wraps to not spread panic, but I found out this has happened in every village except yours."

All the other kages handed her their files. She looked at the files and frowned. "And I'm assuming they haven't touched Hokage?" They nodded.

She sighed and said daimyos, and clan leaders being assassinated. She sighed. "I will look into these for sure."

"Now, about the chuunin exams...." Gaara said. "Will we be holding the exams here?" She nodded. "Of course. We have the stadium ready." Gaara nodded and sat back. "I don't have anything else."

The other kages nodded in agreement. Roxy stood. "Alright, have a good afternoon." The others left except Gaara.

He walked over to her. "How are you?" He asked. She looked at him and chuckled tiredly. "I'm surviving." It was coming up at the 13 year mark that Olly has been gone. It was a hard time of the year for her, but she always got past it.

"Do you think he died?" She asked Gaara. He looked at her. He nodded slightly. "He would've done something by now if he was. Being silent and untraceable for 13 years is impossible." Roxy nodded.

"At least he never became the villain."

Gaara nodded in agreement.

Dimension away from Konoha. There was a scream. "Sir! We didn't mean to take out that family!"

An Otsutsuki member was being tortured on the ground in front of another member who clearly was of high importance.

The man sighed. "Really? Your squad says otherwise." The man on the ground panicked. "Forgive me my lord!"

The more powerful man walked down the steps and yanked him up. "We have one rule, and I want to remember it and never forget it. We don't kill the innocent." The man nodded as the powerful let him go. The tortured on started to walk away.

In a swift motion, ice formed around his neck and he fell to the ground dead.

"Olly... please refrain from killing people in the throne room." Olly looked at kaguya. "Understood. People like him piss me off."

Age started to show on him as well. Under his eyes wrinkles showed. His hair had been white for a long time so it was normal, but he was stronger and more powerful than he was 13 years ago.

He sat down. "Any news on Konoha?" He asked. He hadn't checked in on the village in about 10 years. Kaguya handed him a file. "Roxy is still alive and well, Sakura has married the Uchiha, and naruto is married to the Kazekage."

Olly looked at Roxys file. He opened it and saw a picture of her. She looked happy. A slight smile came across his face. "She's happy...good.." He stood and opened up a screen and watched Konoha.

"You miss her... don't you, Olly." He crossed his arm and sighed. "I do miss her... but. I wasn't anymore more than a friend who she came to. She still was in love with her husband... and I'm okay with that."

Kaguya walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Friends don't kiss each other...." he lowered his head. "Then why didn't she ever bring up relationship... why didn't she stop me from leaving?"

Kaguya sighed and messed up his hair. "My dear nephew... women are a bit different From men when it comes to love."

He chuckled slightly. "Hm... sure."

Kaguya sighed and walked out. She knew that he wanted her to stop him, but... he didn't think there was any type of love coming from her that wasn't platonic.

He was confused.

He was a powerful, strong man, who missed the love of his life and just wanted to have his family not forgotten.