Opening Up

* when you get to the flashbacks, listen to the song Life Goes On. Is symbolizes how Roxy is trying to move on and recognize that her life goes on *

Roxy walked all night, hiking her way to Konoha. When she arrived she wasn't necessarily welcomed. Quickly, she surrendered to the Anbu raising her hands. "I surrender! I want nothing to do with the Akatsuki!" She announced to them. She wanted to bring Sakura but she couldn't get near her without Pain threatening to kill Sakura. She just had to come back at some point.

The anbu arrested her and took her to the Hokages office. The door flung open and Tsunade was greeted by Roxy and a entourage of Anbu. "Why is she here?" She stood.

"She surrendered." Tsunades eyes widened. "She surrendered from the Akatsuki?"

"I did. I've had enough of what they have done. They've taken my daughter. If I get too close, she will die. I want to stay here a little bit longer to refine my technique to be able to bring her back." Tsunade looked at roxy and thought. She thought to when Roxy saved her, the village, even some other people. She sighed softly.

"Roxy.... you shall be pardoned, but you will have to live in the village, and can't leave without another Shinobi, think of it like probation." Roxy nodded. The guards uncuffed her.

Tsunade reached into her drawer and pulled out a red and silver headband. "This looks like Sakuras. It almost matches you so here. Welcome to Konoha." Roxy held it.

She hadn't been apart of a village in so long. She took a deep breath and put it on. Tsunade walked over and adjusted it on her and fixed her hair. "There...." she put her hands on her shoulders. "Here's Ollys address. I'm sure he would be excited to see you."

Roxy nodded and bowed her head. "Thank you. Have a good evening." Roxy waved and ran off. She teared up as she ran. She was pardoned and was able to be basically free. She stopped under the star covered sky and sighed. "Now I just need to bring Sakura back."

After getting lost for a bit she found Ollys apartment. She stood in front of the door and hesitantly knocked on the door. "Coming!" She Heard someone say from inside. She leaned back and forth from her toes to her heels.

She stopped when she heard the door unlocking. She was greeted by a messy haired Olly wrapped in bandages. His eyes widened. "Roxy-" he looked at her headband. "You're.... You're Konoha shinobi?"

Roxy smiled tiredly. "I've been pardoned..." she said with a sad smile. He clapped slightly, "why do you look so sad about it..."

Roxy had been so tired. Just... so tired. She had been trying to stay strong for her kid, doing everything to protect her just to lose her again. She teared up. "Can I just talk..." Olly nodded and wrapped an arm around her and brought her in.

After getting her situated and comfortable under a blanket with a cup of tea, Olly sat down and looked at her. "What do you want to talk about?" She wiped her eyes and just leaned back. "I want to tell you about the part of my past you don't know anything about."

Roxy Flashback as Shes talking:

Roxy paced around in the bathroom, biting her lip nervously as she awaited the results of her pregnancy test. She always wanted to be a mother but didn't know when was the time, and her and her husband had been married for 2 years so... was it too soon?

Her timer went off. She turned it off and closed her eyes as she held the test. "3... 2...1-" she said to herself. She opened her eyes and saw the test say positive. The biggest smile came across her face. "I-I'm... gonna be a mom..." as she said that the front door opened.