Clone

Sakura sat with him. She continued to heal his mind. Soon after He held her wrist slightly. "My heads good now kiddo. Don't heal me anymore so it won't be obvious."

She lowered her head and nodded. He looked at her. "Why do you look sad..." she teared up. "Im so confused by everything.... I miss Roxy, I miss everyone. I just need to know if what she said to me was the truth."

Olly looked at her. "She was telling you the truth kiddo.... she'd never lie to you." He knew it wasn't his place to tell her who her parents were. It was on her parents.

Sakura nodded slightly and stood up slowly. "Please... forgive me for possessing you. I don't want to hurt people." Olly nodded slightly. "I understand."

He took a short pained breath. Sakura reached over to heal him. He grabbed her hair slightly. "Kid.. you're the only medic here... you'll get caught real quick." She looked at him and sighed as she pulled her hand away.

She was about to leave when she suddenly saw Kisame walked into the tent. She was about to freak out when she noticed he had a bag on his back. "W-where are you going..." she said cautiously. Kisame looked at her and placed his headband on the table. "I'm leaving the Akatsuki..."

Sakura looked shocked. "Why?" Kisame smiled sadly. "I lost my best friend... I don't even know if he's alive but I know he's gone. And if he's gone... I'm gone." Sakura stood and looked at him.

"What do you mean gone..." she knew he was talking about Itachi. Kisame looked at the girl. He knew the two were close friends, so he placed a hand on her shoulder. "He was killed in battle.... his illness got him before he was killed."

Sakuras green eyes filled with tears. "N-no...." Kisame hugged her tightly. She just cried quietly as he hugged her. "Kiddo... come with me. We can take him with us. You shouldn't be here anymore... Pain is a horrible person for you to be around..."

He pulled from the hug and looked at her. Sakura looked at him and shook her head. "He'll find me... and he will hurt me if I don't listen." Kisame knew he couldn't change her mind. He poked her head like Itachi would do to those close to him.

"See you later kiddo...." he waved and went out the other side of the tent. Sakura fell to her knees and stayed there. "Pain ordered him into combat...." Olly sat up slowly and looked at her. A pink aura covering her.

"Sakura?" She stood. Oliver's eyes widened. She was going to kill him. He pulled himself and wrapped his arms around her quickly and started to lower his temperature to cool her down. "Hey hey... calm down..."

Sakura gripped her head and teared up. She took deep breathes to calm herself down. Oliver was getting burned but he didn't care. He didn't want this child to hurt herself. "There... calm." Sakura started to calm down and her temperature went back to normal.

Oliver winced at the burns on his arms and side of his face but he ignored them. "Get to bed kid... I don't want pain finding you here." She nodded and rushed out to her tent.

Olly stumbled and fell onto the ground. "Dang... just like her mother...." he placed his hand on the ground and shot chakra through the ground to get to Roxy at the camp. He pulled himself back onto the cot and tried to fall asleep.

Roxy woke up the next morning. Everyone was asleep against a tree. She was next to Misaki. She smiled slightly and then got up and looked around.

"Where's Olly..." she mumbled to herself. Suddenly she felt a cold shock go through her leg. She knew where he was. "Dang it... Everyone! Wake up!"

Everyone woke up and got up tiredly. "What's wrong?" Roxy pulled her headband on and got
Ready. "I know where Pain is. He has Olly, and Sakura with him."

Everyone immediately got ready to go. Within 30 minutes, everyone was making their way towards Olly location. Roxy lead the squad with Misaki next to her. She was worried and was pissed.

They came to the camp and saw some guards. Roxys eyes glowed red. She looked Tsunade. The Hokage nodded and Roxy stood. She jumped into the middle of the camp, chakra surrounding her and fuming. Something was wrong. She slammed her foot onto the ground and every tent came down.

No one was there except the two guards who are now knocked out. She turned and saw Pain slam her into the opposing rock formation. She quickly recovered and possessed him. He winced and smirked when Konan appeared and shot Spears at her.

Roxy jumped back and dodged as the spears struck the ground. She raised her hand and possessed konan. The purples haired female jumped and dodged the demon possession tactic.

Roxy pulled out a kunai and went head to head with her. Konan clashed kunai with her when suddenly Roxy yelled and cut her across the chest. Swiftly, she slammed the her onto the ground. She was about to stab her in her gut when...

"Hey Roxy!" She turned and saw Pain with Olly. Pain had a kunai placed under his neck. Roxy stopped but kept Konan on the ground. "Kill her and I kill him." She looked at the injuries that covered Ollys body.

Her eyes went dull. "What did you do to him..." Pain chuckled. "I just hurt him a little bit." Olly winced and looked at roxy. "Roxy! Don't!" He looked at her with conviction in his eyes. She didn't know if she should trust Olly in that state.

Olly smiled sadly. He mouthed to her.

"Get your kid." Suddenly Olly slammed the back of his head into Pains head and kicked him away. He jumped over his cuffs and shot ice at Pain.

Pain fell back onto the ground and poofed away. Ollys eyes widened.

"Dumb man...." Olly turned and froze. His eyes went wide.

A risky bet.