Team Seven

Olly pointed at Sakura and his bijuu raced towards her. She dodged and ran around arena. She punched the floor and picked up the flooring.

"SHANNARO!" She threw the floor at Olly. Luna appeared and slammed it to the ground creating dust in the air. Olly let Luna guard him.

But it was futile. Sakura appeared and punched him away. Sasuke appeared next to him and activated sharingan and placed him in a genjutsu.

Olly found himself drowning. He relaxed himself and broke out of it quickly. He smirked noticing that they were avoiding fatal blows.

"Ahh... I see." He smirked and punched the ground. Catching them all in ice. Sasuke winced. He did a handsign with one hand.

"Karin: Goukayuu no Jutsu!" All the ice melted as he stood there. His markings glowed as the water particles rose up into the air. Sasukes eyes widened.

"Ice Release: Piercing Cold." Suddenly ice pieces assaulted team seven. Sasuke quickly activated Susano covering him and his team.

Naruto winced as his eyes switched to Kurama. "Kurama! Let's go bijuu to bijuu!" Suddenly naruto glowed yellow as he walked out of the protecting room of Susano and rushed at Olly.

Olly dodged calmly and watched his strikes and how he carried his punches and rasengan. He got hit once and jumped back. "Luna..."

He turned into the same form as naruto but blue. "You're not the only one with bijuu mode... naruto."

Suddenly Olly became faster and started to push naruto back. Naruto went for a point blank strike that could destroy the arena. Olly swiftly froze his chest. He placed his hand on his chest and quickly naruto collapsed gripping his shirt.

"A-agh!" He fell to the ground. Ice covered his arms, legs and chest. Sakuras eyes widened. She ran over to him. "What did you do to him!?"

"I simply am freezing him from the inside." Her eyes widened. She suddenly swung at him. Olly frowned as he blocked and dodged. Her byakugou seal was growing. He jumped back and was about to do hand signs when a black and red blue slammed him into the wall.

Olly winced and dodged sasukes sword quicker than he thought he could. He smirked and shot ice in Sasukes face.

Sasuke stumbled back as Olly stabbed his side. Sasuke cried out and fell back.

Sakuras eyes widened as her eyes glowed red. "You... hurt them.."

Olly watched her closely. He knew how her possession worked.

Sakura raised her hand and 10 demons appeared behind her. Her hair rose slightly as power flowed through her. "Kill him..."

Olly frowned and activated his bijuu ability and started to dodge the possessions that came his way. Suddenly Sakura was in front of him, before he could shoot ice at her she punched him to the ground. He cried out and felt down.

Sakura panted and brought her possessions back. Suddenly his body poofed away.

"Oh Sakura... never being prepared-" her body disappeared and poofed away. Ollys eyes widened. "Clo-"

He dodged a punch that glowed green with chakra. He caught her wrists as they fought. She was getting aggressive and harsher with her attacks. She meant to kill.

Olly applied his chakra to his hands and was going in for a final strike as well. He blocked her punched and then punched her to the ground. He covered his hand in ice and froze her chest. The same as naruto.

"Y-you definitely have gotten stronger... Sakura." He picked her up by her neck. "I'll have to remove you three sadly..."

Before you could do anything he heard a cry. "Let my mom go!" He turned and saw Sarada. Her sharingan activated. Olly frowned and looked at her.

A child.

Sakura winced and reached out. "R-run!" She said. Olly slammed her into the ground. Sarada gasped and covered her mouth. She ignored Olly and ran to her mother's side. "M-mama!"

Sakura rubbed her head. "I-I'm okay..."

Olly watched them and pulled out a kunai. He knew they weren't his targets but they could cause problems. He held a kunai at saradas neck.

Suddenly Sakura punched him. He then swung his arm and struck Sakuras side.

She fell and held her side. Her byakugou was fading as Olly landed against the wall. He stood and was about to shoot the three of them with ice when the entire arena filled with voices.

The voices of demons.

Olly held his head and winced. "S-stop." He looked up and saw Roxy right in front of him. "Do you remember what I told you Olly..."

His eyes widened as she stood there, eyes glowing red.

"Hurt this village or my daughter.... I will cut you down  personally."

She swung and punched him. The wall collapsed. She frowned and lowered her hand as Olly turned into a puff of smoke.

The sound of clapping echoed behind her as he held Sakura hostage. "Now... it's either you surrender and come with me, or she dies." Roxys eyes widened.

"Now... it's either you sacrifice yourself for the Sake of your daughter and put the village at risk, or sacrifice her for you and the village. What's the verdict, Hokage Sama?"

Roxy frowned and ran towards him. As he was about to cut her neck. Sakura kicked him backwards.

Suddenly Olly felt a blade go through his side. From none other than Sasuke Uchiha. His eyes widened. "N-no..."

He stumbled forward and gasped as he fell.

He needed to finish what he came here to do.

He gripped the ground as he gasped for air.

"L-Luna..."

"Yes, Olly?"

"You... you have full control."

His body covered in blue and his eyes turned into cat slits. "Understood. Rest sir."