Move On...

Roxys eyes met his. Her dark eyes meeting his blue vibrant ones. She ran over to him and hugged him carefully. He hugged her tightly, completely ignoring his injury.

"I've missed you." He said through his mask. The ice on his hands receded. Roxy pulled from the hug and looked at him lovingly. Olly blushed slightly.

"Since when do you look at me like that?" She chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I've always have, Olly." He got flustered and hid his head against her shoulder.

Roxy looked at Sakura and pulled her over and hugged her. "Thank you." Sakura nodded and hugged her back. Sakura smiled and stood up. "I'll get you guys something to drink from the vending machine." She ran off.

Olly looked at Roxy. "I literally owe your daughter my life." Roxy chuckled yeah.

He looked at her.

The eye contact again. He winced and took his mask off and looked at her. He held her cheek and leaned to kiss her. She did the same but stopped as someone knocked on the door.

Olly sighed and gently put his forehead against hers. "I guess I won't have time with you ever huh..." Roxy kissed his cheek. "I guess not..."

She pulled away and opened the door. Misaki and Tsunade walked in. "Oliver! You're awake?!" Olly forced a smile. "Ha! Yeah, Sakura woke me up."

"How!?" He looked at them. It was probably best to leave out the ice part. "She entered my head and zapped me awake. It's nice to be awake." He looked down slightly.

Nobody believed that it was that easy. Not a lot of people knew anything about him. He was single, alone a lot, and very secretive. No one knew anything about him.

And what made things worse is that he kept things bottled up inside of him. He could be in pain and he wouldn't tell anyone cause he didn't want to inconvenience them.

"Oliver, are you telling the truth?" Olly looked at Tsunade who's arms were crossed. He nodded as if nothing happened. "Yep."

Roxy frowned slightly. "Hey Roxy." Misaki said. She nodded and walked out with him. Misaki was still an edo tensei but Roxy had accepted that already.

"What's up?" She asked. Misaki rubbed his neck and closed the door nervously. Roxy was worried about what he was going to say.

"He's missing a piece. I've checked his files, he's single, alone, and everything else about him in classified. He needs the final piece to put him back together." Roxys eyes widened.

"You're that missing piece." Roxy rubbed her neck. "I'm not that piece, yeah we have our moments but this won't work. We dated a long long time ago. I broke his heart by joining the Akatsuki, I highly doubt that trying that again is a horrible idea."

Misaki sighed with a slight chuckle. "Hun... I think that guy is so in love with you, so worried for you, so considerate for you, so invested in you to the point I don't think he cared. He's is an ice cold man who needs a fiery person like you in his life."

"But-"

"Roxy.... I may be right in front of you, but I'm no longer here..." he said. Roxy looked at him her eyes wide. "This is just you now okay? As much as I want to be here for you everyday, I'll be gone once the battle with Madara is done." He held her cheek.

"Keep on living okay?" Roxy just hugged him tightly and nodded. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"I love you okay?" Roxy gripped his shirt slightly as she nodded. He kissed the top of her head.

He will be gone soon...

She pulled from the hug and wiped her eyes. "I haven't seen you cry in so long." He said wiping her tears. She looked at Him annoyed. "I haven't had a reason to cry in awhile."

He nodded slightly. "Well Imma get back to work. I'll take you to dinner later?" She shrugged. She didn't want to get more attached.

"Maybe." She smiled sadly and walked back into the room as Tsunade walked out. She sat by Olly and held his hand gently.

Misaki looked down and walked down the hall. Tsunade immediately grabbed his arm and took his outside. It was raining.

"What's going on...." she said sternly. Misaki looked at her and looked down. Tears welled up in his eyes. "You haven't had to look at the love of your life and tell her to move on."

He covered his face. "I love her so much, and I don't want anyone else to have her! But it would be selfish of me to tell her to never move on." He was a crying mess. Tsunade walked over to him. "I should've known..."

He sank to the ground and covered his face. "I'm just going to fade away again and leave her here again..." Tsunade rubbed his back and sighed softly.

"It'll be alright." He nodded slightly and gripped his arm. Tsunade saw the tears hitting the ground.

"It'll be alright..."

It truly was a hard day, recognizing the inevitable and the longing to hold and be here for a significant other, but it's not as easy.

Attachment is a harsh thing.

It's easy to gain but hard to get rid of.

It's considered love, but love is hard to find and hard to get rid of.

But when love and attachment come together, it hurts both sides in the long run until one finds another love attachment or refuse to move on.