Adjusting

Roxy woke up the next morning and went to the training arena.

She got her gear on and was ready to get Sakura into shape. She looked at the clock and noticed she wasn't there. She sighed and walked over to her room and knocked on the door.

She opened the door slightly and saw Sakura still asleep. She sighed and closed the door and went to the kitchen instead to go make some food for her and some of the members.

She walked in and konan was cooking already, with a half asleep Deidara on the counter, Sasori sipping coffee on a chair, and Itachi sipping some tea.

"Morning..." Roxy said as she went to the fridge to get some things to make Sakura some food. "Morning.." itachi said. Everyone was quiet. "Soo... what are we going to do with the pink haired brat you brought in here."

Roxy sighed. "We're gonna train her to become one of us. Didn't I explain this last night? I'm pretty sure I did." Deidara woke up slightly. "she did explain last night... she gonna train her."

Roxy looked at everyone. "How is it, that the most idiotic person in here, remembers what is said last night. Better than the geniuses in the room."

"I wasn't here." Itachi said. "Ah good point." Roxy said as she sat on the counter and started to sip some coffee that she poured.

"I think we could use another adult member. Someone with special abilites. Preferably a kenkai genkai." Everyone nodded In agreement. "There's a shinobi Whos name has been gathering traction in the ninja world. He from the hidden mist."

Roxy raised a brow. "The Hidden mist? What's his name?" Sasori tossed the folder at her. She caught it and read through it. "His name is Oliver. His kenkai genkai is unknown." Sasori nodded and stood. "When don't list it, it usually means it's extremely powerful."

Roxy looked at him. She recognized him and then froze. "Olly..." she said quietly. She shut the folder. "Nope, were not getting this guy." Sasori looked shocked that she said no. "What the hell do you mean by no?!" She handed him back the folder and glared at him. "He's powerful correct? Then that means he can take one of us out with not problem."

Sasori glared. "How about we ask pain this and he will make the decision." As he said that pain walked in. "What's going on..." Sasori turned and handed him the folder. "We need this man... he has the power that we need that will give us a better defense."

Pain went through the folder. Roxy clenched her fists, hoping he wouldn't make them go. He nodded as he looked through. "Konan, Roxy, and Sasori will go get him. Don't come back till you get him. We need him."

Roxy punched the wall  and walked out to put her gear on. She pulled her gear on angrily until she heard a tiny knock on the door. She sighed and opened and saw Sakura.

"Where are you going?" Roxy sighed and patted her head. "On a mission to go get someone. I'll be back tonight." Sakura nodded. She extended her hand to her. There was something in her hand. Roxy held it up. It was flower charm. "What's this for?"

Sakura smiled. "It's for good luck." She gave her a thumbs up. Roxy nodded and put it in her pocket. "I'll need it. Go eat breakfast I'll be back soon." Sakura nodded and ran to the kitchen, rushing past Sasori and Konan who were ready to go.

"Well are you mother material." Roxy groaned. "I'm
Not, shut up." Konan chuckled. Roxy came out with her cloak on and sighed. "Let's Go."

The squad of three left and ran to the hidden mist village. Roxy walked in behind Konan and Sasori. It was quiet. People were walking around but they didn't pay much attention to them.

Suddenly all three stopped as they were surrounded by the anbu. On landed in front of them and glared at them through their mask. "State Your Business."

"We're looking for Oliver. He is a shinobi we'd like to talk to." The anbu looking at us didn't say anything for a second. "That anbu isn't here. Hes on a mission in Konoha..."

Konan raised her hand and paper cranes surrounded the anbu. "If you don't bring him to us, we will kill your group. We know you're lying. It's not hard to tell."

The anbu raised his hand in a surrender and removed his mask. It was Oliver. Roxys eyes widened slightly and she lowered her head.
"I'm Oliver, what do you want..."

"We have a proposition for you." Sasori said. "Join the Akatsuki..." Oliver looked at them. His Blue eyes glowed. "And if I don't?" "Say goodbye to your squad, family, and village." He frowned.

He turned to his squadron and ordered them to retreat. They did. Oliver walked towards them. Suddenly all three got hit by a blast of ice.

Roxy and Sasori recovered first. Sasori smirked. "Ooo Ice Kenkai Genkai... we need that." He removed his cape and revealed his puppets that rushed at Oliver. He froze them and ran up to Sasori and punched him away. He turned and rushed towards Roxy. He shot Ice at her.

Her eyes glowed yellow and a demon appeared in front of her. He didn't hesitate. He slid under the demon and shot ice at her face. She fell back and her cloak fully revealed her face. His eyes widened. "Roxy-" 

He winced as one of his eyes glowed yellow and his arm started to turn black.

Roxys ability was possession. She walked over to him and knocked him out. He dropped to the ground. Konan and Sasori ran over. "N-no kidding.. he is strong." Sasori said.

"Just pick him up and let's head back to base. I gotta train Sakura."

When they arrived at base. They blindfolded Oliver, tied his hands do he couldn't use his ice, and tied his feet.

He woke up. "Let me go! I don't want to work for you!"

Pain smirked. "Yes you will..." Sakura was sitting on the couch and jumped up and walked over to Olly and pointed. "Yes you will..."

"Um... are you a kid?"