Chapter 9: Real Talk

Mikey Pov

You Know What Im Not gon' sit here and let her talk to me any kind of way she wants to talk to me! that's not gon happen, at the end of the damn day im her brother she my little sister and we love each other even if we both get on each others nerve.

"Now Look i know you be feeling some type of way about my sister, but i dont care about all that lovey dovey shit. i dont want her with you cause of the shit you do now. you fucking with a bitch that only want what you packing and you aint seeing it, so i advise you to keep being friends with her, or lose us as fam my nigga real talk" i said giving him a serious as fuck look.

he nodded his head and looked away. I told him to finish playing a level while i go talk to Sasha.

As i Got up to her door, i heard her crying telling me to go away. tf? she got life hella backwards.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" She threw a pillow at my face. Did i move? Nope. That pillow was soft as hell.

She looked at me and giggled how i didnt move an inch.

"Sassy(thats the nickname i gave her growing up) you my baby, ever since daddy told me you was gon be a girl, i knew that me and daddy had to step up and play our part as men and protect you and mom. but you steadily wanna focus on these boys that you not seeing that you failing school with D's. Focus on your life, your career, and your mind cause one day that's gonna be useful, and then when you got your life already set then you can date, but right now? No..Hell Naw Cuh...I love you sassy dont forget that okay?"

She shook her head yes and said it back, shit she better.

I got Up and went back to my room to see this nigga texting that bitch Gina and how they together again after me talking to him about sasha. smh  see what i mean. i should get a reward for top flight brother.