Chapter 17: Right For The First Time...

Rajah POV

It was 5:30 in the morning and i was getting a text from my cousin Smokah talking about 'have i seen sasha?' i wonder how he know her though, so i said 'yeah' and turned my phone off. I looked down at Sasha to see her nose wrinkle up everytime i touch it. She even smiled a little. I studied her face closely.

She has a tiny mole on the left side of her chin, and her chubby cheeks made her face even cuter.

I pecked her forehead and slid out of her grasp gently. I took a quick shower, then put on my red joggers with a black loose  fitted v-neck, and my black,red,white, grey weed socks, and put my hair in a ponytail.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went downstairs and cooked breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, biscuits, sausage, and grits.

About an hour later, sasha came downstairs looking cute with her hair all out of place.

"Morning boo" she pecked my cheek, and hugged my waist. To be honest this felt really good, just having someone hug you and never letting go, no matter what. If only Mikey could've done that with me.

"Morning sexy, breakfast ready" i made her plate and mines and we sat at the island and ate peacefully.

"Rara, last night you were drifted off into space, how come?" i froze.

I dont know if i should tell her now or later.

"Ummm i was thinking about stupid stuff its nothing really" i said telling half of the truth

"oh okay" as soon as she said that we heard a knock on the door. I got up and went to see who it was and it was Smokah. I swear this nigga will come up here like he a fucking homeless ass person (A/N: no offense to anyone who had a member like that) 

I opened the door to see smokah but that fuck boy Mikey...

They both walked in and Mikey eyed me up and down before catching Sasha trying run upstairs but failed cause he seen her already.

"So you got my sister in your house now?" he bucked at me and i didnt move not one inch. One thing i was taught was to never back down and never look scared in front of your enemy or else they could find your weakness.

"Yeah and?" i said with attitude. He looked at me like he wanted to hit me.

"Do it, i fucking dare you my nigga try me" I said lifting my joggers up touching chest with him

Sasha came in between us and cooed into my ear. Mikey had looked at us in disgust.

He scoffed and said, "You know sasha,she use to be my girlfriend, yeah that right there, was aaaalll mine, til' i cheated on her with Gina, ooowie gina was hella fire had a rack on her but a little booty, mhm yeah now she with Ace i dont see why she knew i put it down on her real good, Rajahnae why dont you tell sasha how you gave up OUR baby after you wanted to be a dyke huh? or how about the time when you kept stalking Sasha til now huh tell her !"

Sasha looked at me hard while i looked at Mikey with rage and anger.

"So you mean to tell me that you and my brother went out and you aint tell me? HOW COULD YOU RAJAH OR IS IT RAJAHNAE??! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE! YOU SIT UP HERE AND TALK TO ME ALL SWEETLY BUT NOW...now i know what you about..your my brothers sloppy seconds and honey i dont do that im sorry but i cant do it anymore" my heart stopped.

"Sasha please, what have i ever done to you besides not telling you the PAST... your brother hurt me to death and now look he's doing this because he knows that you like me and he wont stop til were both not happy"

She looked at me and him and shook her head before she could reach the door smokah said,"I dont know why your acting like this sasha, you doing this for attention because you cant go out with Ace so you decide to change and play Rajahnae and get with her and feeling like shit when you find out your true feelings for her , yeah im not stupid trust me i pay attention to everything, and Mikey just because Rajah like your sister doesnt mean you gotta fuck shit up bruh on the real its only right but to leave them alone and let them live" he got up and looked at Mikey

Mikey looked guilty and anger that he just got told by his homie of so many years.

"Sasha, Rajah was in your shoes, she liked Mikey so much that she would hang out at my house everyday waiting for him to come over, til' i told her she couldnt go out with him cause thats all he did was cheat now look at the results, what comes around goes around, and right now all three of you look hella stupid,now realizing that what you,and rajah are going through is what rajah and mikey use to  go through." He got up and left all three of us there looking dumbfounded and speechless.

He was right...

Damn.......

#TeamAce

#TeamRajah

#TeamSmokah

#TeamMikey

Should Sasha just give up or should she find her true love?

How about Smokah? he said some true shit?

If you want me to continue of course... share, vote and definitely comment i wanna know what ya'll think......