Chapter 4: Food and Love Pt.2

Sasha pov
After we ate, Ace drove us home.
"Smokah get the fuck off me!" I said this nigguh sleeping on my shoulder drooling and shit.
"Man you suck ass anyways" he got out furious. like you dumb bitch don't sleep on my shoulders.

As I was about to get out Ace grabbed my hand.
"Aye shawty, look I really like, even though dumbass already told you, but I want to see if we can go further than friends boo? So can we?" He looked at me with so much passion in his eyes, I want to reject him so badly cause I aint ready for no man just yet.

"Oh Ace I want to I really do, but let me think this through okay?" I felt hella bad
"Oh fasho shawty take yo time boo" he kissed me on the lips, Now Pause. this nigga wre gon make me lose me religion and I love The Lord but got daaaaayyyyyum! His soft pink lips had me going crazy down there.

I pulled away blushin while gettin out the car. I knew he was looking at my ass so I made my cheeks pop on the way to the house.
A I walked in the house I seen my momma limpin and shiet and my daddy looking at her ass.
"Daddy stop it you sooo nasty!!!" I playfully hit his butt.
"Yo mama is a fine price of dark meat that I love to bite on how you think you got-" he tried to finish but I walked away screaming while he dying of laughter. -___- that ain't funny you little nasty*raven symone voice* lol
(A/n: they bringin back the old Disney showsss ayyyyye)
------------------------------
Ace Pov
Damn shawty's ass cheeks had a lot of jiggle, shit that must be jelly cause jam don't shake like that.
But I'm really feeling shawty like she can be my everything, shot I'll marry her if I wanted to, and have babies by her too. I jus gotta be patient. I'm Tryna be like my daddy but more, him and my moms been together since they was 13 and had my oldest sister Trinity(27) at 15, my daddy was on his game from that day she told him. He had three jobs, no car, just a ride from Smokahs dad, when they was young thoe, then I came, and now my little sister, Rayne here she only two years old though, and know how to melt my heart with her little stankin ass I love my life but I new Sasha, I Need her.