Chapter 21: Secrets..

Dedicate this chapter to KarterRose

Thanks for the support xoxoxo        

Chanel Pov (Mom)

Well yes its true im pregnant, again... smh, i told him to wrap it up, he don't listen either. Right now i got a wierd creaving for some peanut butter and pickles and some pizza with mustard..mmmm that sound really good.

_____________________________________

Rajah Pov

Been Awhile but im back, umm yes i got a girlfriend name Star and we've been together for about a month and three weeks, Star is caucasian (white) and got a big booty, she about 5'3 and her eyes are hella green, like some fresh grass. I call her my snow bunny.

Ever since that day when everybody was at my damn house causing drama, i decide to just give up on love, and forget about Sasha, but thats bestfriend so i can't do that. Yes its true i did give up MY baby for being a lesbian, but that baby is with my aunt Clara ,and my baby's name is Zachary. He is soo cute with his little fat self, he's only 3 years old and already tryna put sentences together. Im actually gonna go see him today.

I get up and take a shower for about 30 minutes and dried off. I put some lotion on and curve for men cologne. I went to my closet and picked out a black tight v-neck, my medium wash skinny jeans, and my timbs with the white rims and my leopard fitted hat. I slipped my boxers and sport bra on then my outfit. i sprayed some more cologne on and grabbed my phone and my keys and went to my car.

I drove to my Aunt Clara's house, and got out. I went to the door , and opened it with the spare key.

I seen my baby on the floor with his toy blocks and my aunt clara watching her stories. smh.

"HI PAPAS!" i yelled in a squeaky voice, he looked up and smiled, then he ran towards me hugging my leg,

"MOMMY!" he was soo happy to see me. My aunt seen me and gave me a full hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"Mommy eee ice cream pwease" i studied what he was trying to say til i figured it out: Ice cream

"Yeah papas go get your stuff" he ran upstairs carefully, cause last time he fell and hit his chin, no severe damage though

"You sure you wanna take him out? my aunt questioned me.

"Yeah i mean its not a secret no more so might as well take him out" i shrugged my shoulders not caring anymore.

Papas came back down with his little jacket on and his curly hair all neat. i smiled wide. he look just like his ugly ass fuck boy daddy

"come on pumpkin butt" i reached my hand out to him and he grabbed it. we went to the car and i buckled him up, and drove to a Pizza Parlor.

i got him out and went insidewith Zachary (papas) on my hip. All the girls were looking at him in awe, and he waved at them causing them to blush. He already pulling girls smh

"How many?" the young girl asked

"Two" zachary said before i could speak, the girl blushed and grabbed his hand gently and led us to a booth.

"Would kind of drinks would you like?" she asked

"Wawa pwease" he said bouncing up and down, drooling a little

"Water for him and pink lemonade for me please" she took our drinks down and left.

"Hey little man, you getting girls already"

he twisted his body towards the other way and crosses his hands over, and said ,"Nope nope nope" he smiled showing me his bottom teeth.

"uh huh sure ima get you big head" i put my fist up and lightly tapped his nose, he grabbed my hand and bit it softly. Me being a mommy got dramatic,

"Owwwwie owww owww ooooooww that hurts" he laughed while im over here fake crying, then he took my hat and put it on him and struck a pose. I smiled... No matter how many secrets a person have, it shouldnt matter what anyone thinks once its revealed.

and this moment right here will never be a secret...

Awww Baby Zachary

Rajah calls him papas juss in case ya'll confused

Team Rajah

TeamZachary

She on her own too

Dedication next chapter also

Shar vote comment support support xoxoxo