Chapter 18: Friends??

Sasha Pov

I feel so stupid, looking back now i know who Rajah is. Poor girl. Had to go through all that shit from my dumbass brother.

Now all three of us are still in her house, and i looked at her and said, "Maybe we shouldn't rajah, its just too much now"

She looked at me with low eyes and a tear in her right eye. it fell. damn.....

"Okay, yeah friends?" she hold her hands out, and i shook it. I was soo hurt on the inside but i had to stay strong no matter what.

"Come on Sasha lets go" Mikey tugged my arm gently, and we left Rajah's house, Never did i look back.

____________________________________________________________________________________

~1 month later~

Still Sasha Pov

"Come On Ace stop playing massage my feet they hurt like hell" i said pouting

yes me and Ace got together, Mikey had no choice but to agree with it, he and Gina broke up and now she tryna holla at Smokah but my sister aint  letting that happen so Gina found a new boo, Ace got a warning from my dad and yeah so on so forth.

Rajah? She got a girlfriend, Star, and they so cute together. To be honest i do miss us, but we're just friends...

"Man i dont want to" he said acting like a big ass baby right now.

I shoved my big toe in his nostril and left it there, and this nigga gon sniff it too. i laughed cause he's so dumb.

Oh yeah Smokah? well he doesnt want us to call him that no more he wants us to call him by his first name now, Darell (If you dont remember it was chapter 3 i think) now its not the same no more cause he's never around him and Niecey moved in with each other after she graduated early and i still got 5 more months to go. He got a scholarship for academic and writing(yes thats a scholarship for students) and now he about to get accepted by Chapman University.

anyways, me? Ive been getting my head in them books still now my gpa went from a 2.9 to a 3.6 real quick! and Ace graduated early too oh fuck boy...

Mikey of course  still bugs the hell out of me.

"Babe...." i called him one last time, he was on his phone texting while smiling.

"Who you texting?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace Pov

"Babe....." i heard her but shit she getting annoying.

"Who you texting?" she questioned, bruuh im getting tired of her all she wanna do is get laid up in the bed or the couch she never wanna go anywhere with me like thats why i got hoes, but i still love her, or like shit i dont even know

"My mom" i lied , im texting Gina to see if she can give me head tonight after Sasha go to bed or shit whenever i leave, cause sasha aint doing her job. she said she will do whatever it takes to keep me on lockdown. well right now im out, im on the loose.

"Oh tell her i said hey" i smirked yeah okay

"I gotta pee" i put my  phone down  cause a nigga got piss like a dog stuck in a house for 3 days.

I dash into the bathroom and handle my buisness til i forget one thing: THE PHONE!

'SHIT' i thought

i shook myself and washed my hands hella quick, after opening the door, til i seen something i didnt want to see........

What Did he see?

#TeamAce

#TeamSmokah

#TeamRajah

Whose POV do you wanna see more?

In Case Some Of You Forget the Characters:
*Sasha

*Mikey aka Michael

*Darell aka Smokah

*Rajahnae aka Rajah

*Neicey

*Chanel (Sasha, Neicey, and Michael's Mom)

*Jefferrey aka Jeff (Sasha,Neicey and Michael's Dad)

Out of those who's POV you wann see more?

Remember dad has some shit he need to explain

 (Rajah In the MM)