Chapter 19:I Knew It...

Recap:

'SHIT' i thought

i shook myself and washed my hands hella quick, after opening the door, til i seen something i didnt want to see........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sasha Pov

Something was up about Ace like, everyday he wants to go somewhere like, he wanted to go to his cousins house, so we went and these niggas, all they did was smoke and talk about 'bad bitches' so i let that trip slide.

then the last time we went somewhere he was flirting with a bitch  right in front of me, so i confronted the bitch, and he walked away while the bitch had the nerve to try and JUMP ME.... but i forgave his ass.

I feel so stupid, but i love him though. sigh.

I heard his phone ringing, and Gina's face popped up , it was text saying

'Im All Yours Daddy xoxo'

my dad walked in with my mom by his side, and a tear slipped from my eye.

"Hey babydoll whats wrong?" i looked up and gave him the phone.

He read their whole conversation, the one that really caught his eye was

'If only Sasha wouldve let me hit, then i wouldnt be texting you rite now'

He was so furious he asked me,"WHERE IS HE???"

I pointed to the bathroom and then.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jefferey Pov (Dad)

"WHERE IS HE???" she pointed towards the bathroom and i ran towards their but walked calmly to the dor and waited.

Til he opened the door and his eyes went wide.

"Shit" he mumbled...

"Hey Jeff w-w-whats u-up" he stuttered.

my face looking calm as ever was NO longer that

I punched him dead in his nose and lifted his shirt up.

"YOU HURT MY BABYGIRL, ALL YOU WANT WHAT WAS IN HER JEANS HUH BOY? LOOK AT ME....." he looked at me scared and shooken up "THE NEXT TIME I CATCH YOU OVER HERE BOY, THAT ASS IS MINE YOU HEAR ME ? YES SIR NO SIR!"

"YES SIR!" i pushed him down and pointed towards the door. He bolted out of here in less than 3 seconds.

"I Knew It" i shook my head in disgust, anger, and disappointment. Now I see why Sasha stopped having feelings for him that day. I might be stupid to say this but, i think im okay with her being with a girl now.....

 (Sasha in the MM)

Soooooo WHat Do You Think? To me it was kind of short..

TeamAce

TeamDad

TeamRajah

Team???? uh oh we got someone else

Sasha: Should she stay single or be in a relationship?

Ace: You think he's coming back?

Jeff: Are ya'll scared of him now?

Rajah: Does She Miss Sasha or Nah??

Comment ,vote,share,support ya'll

xoxo