Chapter 22: The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth

Ace Pov

After i got kicked out, i went straight to Gina's house and put it down on her after she cleaned me up.

She fed me, and made sure i was i had clean clothes, this my baby forever, shit fuck Sasha. I knew i shouldve just hit when i gave her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jefferey Pov

"chanel please listen to me, it was one time" i said looking at my soon to be ex wife, she wont believe a word  i say. it all started this evening when my phone was ringing

~Flashback~

As im sitting up in bed cuddling with my wife my phone rang and chanel grabbed it before i can. On the other line i heard a female voice. Chanel stood up and cursed out someone on the other line and hung up.

"Who's Carrie?" she looked at the phone then at me with a cold hard stare

i sighed. "Carrie was someone that i USE to mess with baby please" i stood up to hug her but she wasnt havent that

~end of flashback~

"Leave me alone, im done sitting up here and being faithful to you while you're away and sleeping with women , am i not good for you, am i too fat for you what is it?" she had tears in her eyes, while holding her stomach.

"Okay Yes i did sleep with her, but that was because every night when we would fight, i would get fustrated cause when your angry you..you look sexy and your not fat you are the thickest woman i can ever wish for, and we never had sex, until 4 weeks ago, and yes i know we couldnt do it cause you were on your period or you didnt feel like it blah blah blah but im sorry, okay Carrie was an ex of mine before i met you, and one thing led to another and.....she's pregnant it could be mine, but it could be someone else's."

she looked at me and slapped me hard.the sting made tears well up in my eyes, and fall.

"HOW COULD YOU?!?! HERE WE ARE BEING A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY, OUR DAUGHTER IS BI SEXUAL, OUR OTHER DAUGHTER MOVED OUT, OUR SON DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE WANTS EITHER HAPPINESS OR SEX, AND NOW YOU...why baby why?" she grabbed my face and looked me dead in the eye.

i shook my head, 'I dont know" my voice croaked.

she shook her head and sat on the other side of the bed and said, "I Wanna know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth"

(Chanel in the MM)

Smh....So Much Drama

Dad got issues, mom need a break, everybody is justtoo damn emotional

But dont worry its gonna die down eventually

Who do you wanna see more other than Sasha?

Comment, Vote, Share, Support support