Chapter 2: FUN

Recap:

So i rubbed my ass on him, and got up laughing in his face.

Then the windows went up, and the lights went on.

And my dad walked in, and...

------------------------------------------

Sasha Pov

"DADDY!" me and Neicey ran and jumped on him, and he caught us both and kissed us on the forehead.

Its been like 12 years since we've seen our dad.

I cried and so did neicey, i look back to see mom smiling and walking towards him.

Me and Neicey backed away, and my parents shared a passionate french kiss.

Smokah playful gag, and so did Ace.

Mikey looked like he wanted to cry, but he held it in until my dad stopped the kiss, and hugged mikey;mickey squeezed the hell out of him.

he shed a few tears. Smokah only knew my dad for five years, but a dad is a dad. Smokah hugged him too. Ace knew my dad a lot longer, well his dad knew my dad longer. they are bestfriends since they were like three, and both their parents knew each other since they were five. so he's like family to us. well idk about me, i love me some ace.

"so apparently im on break, for a LONG time to spend it with my family" i jumped up and down smiling. and my mom winked at my dad, i know what that means. "Hey teenagers..why don't you guys have a good time at the mall yeah?" he said keeping his eyes on my mom. thats just nasty....O.O...

"umm yeah kids go have fun" my mom said closing her thighs together.EWWW WTF?

"lets go guys"

i went upstairs and took a shower, for about twenty minutes and got out. i dried myself off, and lotioned myself with cocoa butter, then i put on my black and red leopard bra and panty set, then i went to my closet. i put on my short light denim overalls with a blue, black, white aztec crop top, with my blue and black, white Nikes. i put my hair in a tight bun, with my old bow with my brother football team when we were younger. i sprayed on some Pink Chiffon and grabbed my hello kitty all black bag, with my Iphone 5C.

I went downstairs to see Ace all dressed up with Tru Religion everywhere on him, Smokah had on an open black jacket with a white tee underneath, and a red flannel tied around his waist, with those harem pants and timberlands, then Mikey had on a Red flannel with a white v-neck with his harem pants and all white customized red bottom timberlands.

my sis had on the same i had bu she had a red aztec top, and a white bag.

we looked cute so i took selfies with them, and we left.

--------------------Dads Pov---------------------------

hey my name is Jefferey, but you can call me Jeff, i am blessed with a beautiful family, i was in the army since i was 24, and it was hard leaving all those years and not being able to come back, but they laid me off, they said i need a long break. i hope they keep they word.

as me and my wife Chanel, are eyeballing each other, she goes upstairs. i sighed and laid my head back for 20 MINUTES, just twenty minutes,and she comes down with lingerie on. it was see through and purple, it made her titties look hella nice, and her ass looked really juicy, she was oiled down.

"since the kids are gone lets have some fun..i missed this dick inside me" she whispered in my ear seductively, and grabbed Jr hard. causing me to groan.

this shall be fun.....

SOOOOOOOO.....hahah

comment

vote

and so on....