Chapter 23: Just Tell Me...

Rajah Pov

Right now im at home with my son Zachary, my girlfriend went home early, and Zach keep messing with me.

"Mama i pow pow you" he kept hitting me in my stomach cause its hard, you know my little six pack and my v-line haaa...

"Boy punch me again and watch and see what happens" i smiled slightly, and he punched me again, i picked him and put him in the air, blowing in his stomach while he giggling and drooling a little

"Eeww and then you fart nasty caca" i laid him on his stomach and playfully smack his booty lightly. He couldnt stop laughing. Moments like this, just makes me smile, now that i think about thats all i care about is my son. He comes first before anybody.

~8:45 p.m.~

I put Zachary in the bath, dried him off, put his pj's on , and went to the living room and put on a disney movie for us since its Saturday, i had ordered hot boneless wings and a pepperoni pizza, and i asked for Sasha to come over cause i need to get these things off my chest.

The doorbell rung, and i got up and answered it to see Sasha there with a blanket and a pillow.

"Girl i said can we talk not have a sleep over" i joked, she giggled and punch my chest lightly .

I let her in, and showed her the living room.

"Omg he's sooo cute! hi tiny baby" she cooed at him while tickling his tummy gently, he smiled and hid his face in the pillow while sticking his butt in the air. I grabbed it and he farted.

Sasha laughed cause he was dying of laughter, i just shook my head in playful disgust cause he stink. little nasty...

Everything died down, and i sat with Sasha on the couch i put my head in her lap and look at her.

"Sasha i have mad feelings for you, i know i shouldnt cause i have a girlfriend but you're different from other girls, like at first you were somewhat judegemental til you got over it and start to love it. and thats what i love about you, you have to give up the person that you want for the person that you need, and right now i want you, i need you, i crave for you, and have to have you"

i leaned in and kissed her, full out make out session, til' i heard a throat being cleared. i stopped and seen someone i wish hadn't seen this....Damn

Who did she see???

Vote Comment Share Support Support

What Ya'll Think About Zachary? Aint he cute???