Chapter 16: I Want What I Want...

Sasha Pov

 Mike came downstairs shaking his head. Like i hope yo head fall off mufaka....-_-

"what damn?" i said mean mugging him.  he stopped in his tracks and stared at me.

-__________________________________________________________-

"WHAT DAMN SHIT FUCK?!!!!!!!" I semi yelled.

"You know what i dont know why you changing, it dont look good on you. And espically hanging out with that dyke across the street. you know you love boys, i dont know if this is some type of get back , because  i wouldnt let you go out with Ace but ima need for you to stick to the same ol' sasha that we love cause you changing and that shit aint cute. Really sasha kissing a girl? your nasty ass fuck... i hope mom and dad catches you doing that shit." he said rolling his eyes at me with disgust.

"Well i want what i want and you can't tell me anything" i said putting my bowl in the sink.

"Want what?" my dad said coming in with Neicey behind him.

"Nothing i-"

"Sasha was kissing a girl name Rajah outside and she might have feelings for her" Mikey said looking at his soda like its the most interesting thing in the world.

"Oh you mean fine brown skin Rajah giiiiirl amen" Neicey gave me a high five and i returned it.

"No thats not acceptable at all, Sasha if you wanted a boyfriend why didnt you just sat down with us so we can talk it out, now look at you, your going gay! NO no i will not have my babygirl like another female in this house of mine. I will do whatever it takes for all three of you to stay straight YOU HEAR ME!?!" He yelled at us.

tears started to drop from my eyes....Why cant i be happy with who i want?

"Babygirl please spare me them damn tears ...it's not gonna work...stay away from that girl!" he walked away with Mikey who had a devious smile of satisfaction on his face. Neicey left me but not without hugging me telling me that they'll get over it.

I slid down the counter and cried my eyes out.

about 20 minutes later everyone was sleep so i snuck upstairs, grabbed my phone, and slipped on my slides and went downstairs quietly. I snuck out the back door and went across the street to Rajah's house and went to her back door.

I went upstairs to her room and knocked...

Rajah POV

As i got out the shower and dried myself off and slipped on my boxers and sports bra, i heard a light knock on my door. I opened it and it was Sasha standing there with dry tears. I pulled her in and locked my door.

"Whats Wrong Sassy?" i said laying next to her on my bed

she tried not to cry...until she told me everything

"Damn babygirl its gonna be okay...okay? no matter what happens ima always have feelings for you. your different from other girls, and plus  all boys are the same they cheat on you, they sleep around behind your back" as soon as i said that memories of me and Mikey came back into my head

~Flashback~

"Come on Rajah it was one time!" Mikey kept calling me and trying to tell me he's sorry or why it happened.

"Leave me alone Mikey im done with you! How can you cheat on me with Gina??? HUH how? why? why would you do that to me i thought you loved me for me and you just-"

"look man you not finna question me about my sex life and who i fuck, you actin like i love that bitch!"

that was it thats all i needed to know

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE MIKEY!"  I kicked him out my house and threw his shit out my window, and watch him get fustrated picking his new jordans off the floor carefully.

"NO MATTER WHAT RAJAH I WILL ALWAYS HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU!"

"FUCK YOU BITCH ASS FUCK BOY!"

~end of  flashback~

"Rajah?" she called me

"Huh?"

"Ive been calling you for like 5 minutes you okay babe?" when she said that i knew she had to be mine

"Yeah but lets go to sleep its like 7:45 now and tomorrow i wanna take us somewhere"

she nodded okay and laid on my chest, i kissed her forehead and went to sleep without thinking,

i can have what i want but who i want is what i need....

HOPE YOU CAUGHT THE TWIST IN THAT!!!

more coming up so comment share vote i wanna at least 100 readers before i can update lol