Chapter 8: Yo Answer Please!!

Sasha Pov
Wakin up on a Saturday Morning felt bomb asfk. the wind was blowin nicely, and there was people outside joggin or walking there dog.
Of course Ace, Smokah, and Mikey did the same thing las night, had a nigga sleepover, 😂 and yes I have been thinking about me and Ace goin a step further, and I decide to say yes when he wake up.
as I walk downstairs with a white v neck and tight booty shorts with "juicy booty" across my ass, I overheard my dad on the phone, talking to someone.
"No what do you mean?...is it even mine?now how is my family goin to feel when they hear that all of a sudden my ex wants to pop a baby on me huh? It's goin to hurt them especially my baby girl...look call me when the DNA results come in okay!" He hung up an sigh.
My dad? cheating on mom? Baby?
Is this really happening!
I walked up to him,
"Morning Daddy" he jumped a little,
"Oh hey baby doll" he pecked my forehead
"What are you cookin for us daddy?"
"Umm whatever you want is fine with me" he bounced his knee nervously.
"Hmm Okay" I took out bacon,eggs,cheese,and bread and made a breakfast sandwich with light mayo.
"Hey daddy?"
"Yes babydoll"
"What would do if mikey ex all of a sudden pops a baby out on him?"
He froze.
"Ummm well umm..." he cleared his throat
"Well that's hard babydoll umm I wouldn't well not wouldn't but I -"
"Morning fam" my mom said coming downstairs. No she didn't use my slang word.
"Mom that's my word you can't have it, so not groovy" I said playfully rolling my eyes, while eating.
she laughed. "well I'm hip today, so hop outta here".
"Ha you're funny mom"
She gave me a death glare.
Oh yeah time to gooooooo!!
As I walked into Mikey's room, i seen Ace and Mikey playin his Xbox and I saw how ace eyes popped out of his head.
"I hop you ain't walking around here like that especially when this nigga here" mikey said not taking his eyes off the game.
"Shut up I can wear whatever I want" I had an attitude now.
"Bae tell him to leave me alone"
"Bae?" Ace looked confused
"Bae tf?!" mikey wasn't happy
"Yeah were going out now right Bae?"
"Uhh yeah baby we are" ace looked at Mikey for three secs and looked away
"You know what I try to be a good brother and let you date and be responsible but you two ain't goin out soo y'all might as well end it here" Mjkey said putting a new game in.
"But he's my bae" I said swaying like a little girl
"Idgaf if he was yo husband y'all ain't together"
"FUCK YOU MIKEY THATS WHH YOUR STILL SINGLE FUCK BOY"
I ran out if his room into mine
Why can't he see that I'm old enough to date.
I mean I know they've been friends for hell of a lot of years ,but that's what happens when you have a bomb ass friend duuh erry'body know what ends up happening.