Chapter 24: Its Been Over

DAMN....

Rajah Pov

It was... Star. she looked at me like she knew this was coming. Sasha got up and try to leave but i grabbed her arm and made her stay. i turned to Star and said, "look i know your disappointed but, i just couldnt do it, i mean my feelings for sasha are still there and you know that, im sorry but its over" 

Star looked at me and laughed. Me and Sasha looked at her confused. she wiped a tear away from laughing hard and said, "I already knew Rajah, since we've been going out i havent payed attention to you, so i decided to get a new girlfriend her name is Gina, but from what ive heard she going out with your dude" she pointed at Sasha.

"Im not going out with him and that bitch is dirty, just like you" she spoke with so much venom.

Star looked at her and grabbed her stuff and left. Not before she turend around and said, "Oh yeah its been over sweetie"

We shrugged our shoulders and laughed. this bitch is dramatic i swear.

I looked at sasha and got down on one knee. this is not gon' be first time though.  "Sasha will you be my girlfriend, my lover, my ride or die til the end of the gay rainbow?" she laughed.

"Yes Rajahnae i'll be your girlfriend forever and ever"

"For the love of thick gurlz, i finally have you" i pecked her lips and enjoyed her company with my son

~The end~ Or is it?

TeamLOVE

Sequel or nahh??

Comment vote share support support loves xoxoxo