Chapter 1: Wake Up!

Sasha POV

As i was sleeping on a good Friday Morning, my big-headed ass twin sister, Neicey climbed up the top bunk of my bed, and slapped my ass.

"WAKE UP LOOOOSSEEER" she said extending loser.

"Leave me alone" i said getting up putting her in a headlock. We always play, sometimes we give each other brusies but we're still family.

"AHHHH! MOM SHE'S KILLING ME!'' Niecey said, tapping out, my mom busted through the door with a marshmallow shooter, and shot huge marshmallow at my face.

"What?!? i thought i was your favorite" i asked playing hurt.

Neicey climbed down and rushed to mom huggin her waist. She blew her tongue out at me. I got out the bed with a super soaker water gun, and sprayed them both, they both try to run, but mom knocked Neicey down on the floor, causing Neicey to die laughing, cause we never seen mom move that quick unless it was Morris Chestnut or Tyrese Gibson.

I laughed harder.

"Okay i surrender, lets go get Mikey" Neicey said, she went in our closet, and got out baby powder and Cocoa Butter lotion.

"Yeah, get that cocoa butter with his ashy ass" my mom said behind us.

We tip-toed to his room, and i peeped in the door.

Him, his best-friend Ace and Smokah, were asleep.

"Neicey, you get Mikey, I get Ace , and Momma you get Smokah" i whispered the plan.

Smokah is like our Brother/Son to my mom and to us. He's been with us for quiet some time, ever since his momma put him out, our mom opened her door for him.

We got into our position and waited.

"Okay on the count of three. 1...2...3!" i whispered/yelled the last part.

Neicey slapped Mikey with Cocoa Butter and Baby powder,

Momma tickled Smokah, that he woke up laughing tackling momma tickling her, and

i got on top of Ace and squirted his face with my water gun,

He woke up instantly, trying to hit me, but i blocked his hit, and pretend i box punching his stomach, he laughed and switched us over, and tickled me, causine me to tear up, cause i was extreme ticklish.

"BREAK BREAK BREAK!!" Mikey said to the other two, causing them to leave, and hide.

Then the lights went out, and the windows were closed with automatic shutter blinds...

Oooooh yeah baby! LETS PLAY!

My crew went to my room ,and grabbed a flashlight each.

we turned ours on, and went exploring, until we saw Smokah's feet, and attacked him.

He started to scream for help, then all of sudden, i get picked up, and slammed on the couch, getting tickled hard.

"AAHAHHHHAAHAHAAHA STAAAAHP HAHAHAA OMG STOOOP" Then i pushed that person over, and grabbbed my handcuffs,

It was Ace, i handcuffed him and tickled him.

He kept moving like a worm on crack, then i tickled him lower, until he stopped and looked at me.

I smirked seductively.

He was full-on hard.

So i rubbed my ass on him, and got up laughing in his face.

Then the windows went up, and the lights went on.

And my dad walked in, and...