Part 11: I Moved On/Change

.Sasha Pov

~3 months later~

So basically after my brother gave me that talk, turns out that Ace went back to his old girlfriend Gina. I mean she hella pretty 5'8, hazel eyes, mocha skin complexion, and shoulder length hair thats burgundy. I guess it was meant to be for them. tbh i moved on.

Smokah go out with my sister and this is their 4 month together, mikey got a girlfriend name Chelsea, and she White but she pretty too, she got the darkest blue eyes ever, and she got burgundy hair and she like 5'9 cause of volleyball and basketball. i like her, we go to Starbucks every weekend and do shopping, my sister stay with Smokah all day so we bring her something back too.

So Ive been thinking over the past months that my attraction for guys are wearing off , and like these girls are just so damn pretty. idk maybe im just curious i mean, my mom was she told me she had a girlfriend before she met my dad.

Like theres this girl name Raja, and bruuh she one fine stud. she 6'1, long jet black hair, tattoo sleeve on her right arm, and snake piercings with a tongue and eyebrow piercing, and her swagg be on fleek. She stay flirting with me and shit i flirt back. She hella loyal too cause the last girl she was with had no respect for herself and made Raja look stupid for dating her and the girl posted pics of her cootie cat like bitch that shit look like some rotten roast beef. yeah i seen the picture it was nasty.

I think i have a change going on....

Should she be straight, lesbian, or bisexual?

#TeamRaja

#TeamAce