2. Nando's

This chapter is really long 'cause it's the 2nd and 3rd from tik tok together + the descriptions. Also sorry if there's any mistake I wrote it quickly. Thanks for the support. Love u all❤❤ Enjoy ❤

____________________________________

"Okay Harry, it's almost the time you should start getting ready" Harry told to himself.
He was going to meet with that Louis boy at Nando's. He was kinda nervous, he didn't know him that much, like in the band and stuff but it formed 2 days ago.
Harry started looking for a good outfit (you have to make a good impression right?)
Nacing, he couldn't find anything even though his wardrobe was full, nacing was good enough. "Damn it, where are the good clothes?? There are none!!!" Harry was starting to get nervous.
Finally he putted on a brown jumper, a pair of jeans and trainers.

*Grease music playing*Louis was just having fun singing along to all of his favourite musical songs

Louis was just having fun singing along to all of his favourite musical songs. When people asked he would always tell the story of how he got casted to play Zukko's role in high school.
He realized it was almost the time to go. He had a "date". Harry Styles. That was his name. Even the name sounded good right? That boy was just pure magic.
Louis prepared the clothes he was going to choose for the "date" yesterday. He just gets so nervous when he has a date or he has to go somewhere important. A grey beanie and a stripped shirt with black trousers were his outfit. He thought that the beanie was the best thing of all, it's cute and comfy.

*At Nando's*So many people in the street, Harry didn't know where was Louis

*At Nando's*
So many people in the street, Harry didn't know where was Louis.
He was starting to get nervous thinking that he wasn't going to come and it was a prank. It wouldn't be the first time, a girl did that to Harry before in school, she was just so mean.

L: Hey Harry!!

Louis came suddenly from nowhere, Harry didn't saw him coming.

H: Oh! Hey Louis!
L: Let's go inside
H:Ok

Wow! Louis looked great he got a beanie too like him and that stripped shirt suited him.

L: I love your beanie, it looks really good on you
H: Th-thanks... It looks good yours too
L: Thanks 😊