23. You and I won't be the same

Harry looked at himself in the mirror.
It was imposible, this couldn't be happening. How on earth was he wearing a blue dress that Louis bought for him? Just for him. It felt like a dream. 

- I... I feel pretty- The boy mouthed softly looking into the mirror still. The long blue dress fitted him, it was very tight to his body, making him look amazing. 

Going downstairs to see his prince was very exciting for Styles.
He heard music coming from downstairs, he didn't understand what was happening.  When he was in the last step, his boy came closer to him, Harry stopped there.

-Good mornin' my princess, may I?- The beautiful boy said wanting to grab his hand. Harry gave the other boy his hand. The boy grabbed it leaving a soft kiss in it.

Still grabbing his hand while the music was playing softly in the back, Louis said - Shall we?- 

- We shall- Harry said giggling

Both started moving along with the sweet melody, the two bodies became one. It was just them, they didn't care anymore for anything else. 

- You look gorgeous in that, my princess- The prince said smiling

Their eyes connected as always. Blue lost in green, green lost in blue. It was magical, it never happened to any of the two boys with no one else. And they were sure it will never happen with no one else.

- Je t'aime, Louis- The boy said trying to do a french accent. Failing and making Lou laugh, the prince kissed his princess softly.

Everything was pure perfection.

Almost like a dream until...

The bell rang. The two boys stopped dancing looking at each other without saying a word. It wasn't necessary, they figured who was behind that door. Before pulling away, Lou mouthed softly - Je t'aime Harry- He gave him a short sweet kiss after that and left him there.

While Louis was on his way to open the door, Harry stood there, frozen, sobbing a bit.

The older lad felt the knob door cold. He knew he was there. He hated it, everything of it. 

That angry face on him, his typical clothes, that dissaproval face. The fun was over. - I told you there would be consequences, Louis- He simply said

- Don't hurt him. I don't care what you do with me but don't touch him please.- He said looking into his eyes.

- Get in the car Louis- Simon said

Nodding and with his head down, Lou turned around to look at Harry one last time.
The boy was as sad as him, with a lost look, scared. That's why it was killing Louis not being able to hug him, kiss him, tell him that everything would be alright, even though he knew it wasn't. He wasn't gonna deny he was scared, he truly was, he didn't know if he would be able to talk to Harry again.

The manager looked at Harry with the dress and laughing he stepped near him and said- Guess your prince won't be yours anymore- 

The boy in the dress wanted to run after Louis, he wanted to be with him, this couldn't end like this. No, this couldn't be happening. Why? Just why? He saw how the car left with his boy in it. It hurted, more than if someone would stab him with a knife in that exact moment. 

------------------------------------------------

I saw the streets fading away. Everything disappeared, my everything disappeared. 

- Ok, I've got you a date with El, ok?- The manager said making me cry. Harry would be hurt if he knew. I wanted my boy back not Eleanor. 

I didn't respond I just stood there quietly looking into the window. How did everything happened so fast? 

- Can you put music, please?- That's the only thing that came out of my mouth. 

- I see that you can talk, finally- Simon said, telling the driver to put the radio on.

Harry. A One Direction's song started playing, breaking the silence and making my payne (get it?) increase. It was the song I wrote with him on the piano. "You and I"

Nothing can come between You and I, not even the Gods above can separate the two of us

What a lie. I felt like shit. I made him believe it would be ok, it would be alright when I knew we couldn't be together. We don't work, we are two teenage boys trying to fit in somewhere. Things shouldn't be like this. I should love Eleanor, a girl, not a boy. I'm not normal, I'm sick but I can't do anyhting about it.  Great, now I was crying even more, God I'm such a baby.

While I was having that intimate moment with myself, Simon interrupted me.

- Fake it, pretend.- I looked at him now while he continued- Louis, I know now you don't understand it but I did the best for you. You need to be normal, ok? We need to sell more copies and you two with those looks and passionate kisses are just distractions. I warned you, I told you this would have consequences, you knew it- I wanted to punch him but I knew I couldn't. Fooking contract. 

- When am I going to meet El?- I simply needed to accept the facts, trying to resist would be worst.

- Tomorrow at noon, now we are going back to the X factor house, you need a bit of space, I know.- He simply said nodding like it was the best for me.

- Will I ever see him again, Simon?- I asked, my eyes were already blurry, God it was awful.

- Yes, but it won't be the same. You aren't allowed to touch him, look at him or talk to him.-

- I... I think I'm in love with him, Simon. I can't... I... I can't leave him there... I... I need him by my side- I said crying helpless

- I'm sorry, fairytales don't exist neither does the happy ever after. So you are going to the X factor house, you are going to rest and tomorrow you will go on that date with El and let paparazzi take pics of you. Understand?- He said making me cry even more.

I just nodded knowing that this was the end of Larry.

Knowing that "You and I" would become in "On my own".

That I would never be allowed to touch him like before, to look at him, to make him laugh, to make him cry, to make him smile, to hug him tight at night, to love him, to kiss him.

Knowing that blue and green would never be the same again.

-----------------------------------
Hiii!! I'm sick, how great!! I think I have the flu or something, God it's awful.
The song above is for the part when they are dancing, if u want to picture the song in it, if not it's  ok.
Hope u liked the chapter, bit sad I know but it had to happen, sorry.
Also sorry for making you cry, I made myself cry too lol.
Tell me your opinion of the chapter and what u would like in the next chapter!!
Sending loads of love, be safe, be happy, drink water, eat your meals and treat people with the Tommo way!! ❤

                   - Luke and Lou 😜🥺❤
(Btw, we are going to share this acc so from now on, I will be signing with both our names)