3. I work in a bakery

Chapter 4 and 5 from the series of tik tok. They are together 'cause they were too short. Thanks for the support ❤❤ Love u ❤

____________________________________

H: You know what??
L: What??
H: I work in a bakery
L: That's why you're so sweet?😉

Harry laughed at the comment and answered:

H: 😂😂
H: Wasn't expecting that
H: You're so funny

Lou wanted to tell Harry something with that but he simply didn't get it. He wanted him damn it!!! But he was straight and... and it wasn't in that way right??

L: Yeah 😂😂
L: So??
L: You wanna come for a walk?
H: No sorry

The boy in the other line was a bit disappointed and sad. He just couldn't stop thinking of his green eyes and his voice. And he simply needed to be with him again.

L: It's fine

It wasn't fine at all.

H: I'm wearing pyjamas already
H: Well kinda

What was that supposed to mean??

L: ??
H: I sleep without clothes

Wait. He was without clothes right now? And what if Simon or someone walks in? I mean, he was just cool with that? It was a bit weird for Louis. Not the part of sleeping naked (that too though) just the part of being naked in his room for no reason.

L: Oh
H: So I don't wanna get dress you know??
L: Yeah
L: I get it

Was he really naked though?? Or it was an excuse?? He wanted to think it was the truth. But being naked at 10 p.m. it's a bit weird right??

H: But I could call you
H: And we could talk 😁
L: Okay then
L: I'm gonna call you

They spend the whole night talking. Anything in specific just about life, funny experiences (apparently a goat attacked Harry when he was younger) also embarrassing ones.
They had so much fun until Louis had to hang up the phone 'cause Simon came into his room telling him to be quiet. Simon asked who was he talking to. The boy said that he was talking to his sisters, Simon just nodded and said that he should tell them he needed to go to sleep. And that's what he did.

____________________________________

*Two days after*

After lots of rehearsals the day had come. They were going to sing "Viva la vida". For the first time they were going to face public. All of them were nervous except one.

L: Nervous
H: For what??

Harry just woke up and read Louis message while he was yawning. He had no clue what he was talking about.

L: Hello?
L: The performance

Still, no clue. He couldn't think straight, he had a terrible headache and it was early in the morning.

H:??
L: Viva la vida

Louis knows Spanish?? What the hell was he saying? Harry was studying spanish but he wasn't really good at it. After 5 years he could only remember "Hola" and "¿Cómo estás?"

H:??
L: The performance
L: We're singing today Harry

Shit. He forgot. He didn't even. Damn it. What was he going to do? Today? But it was in 3 days. He looked at the calendar. It was the day. Damn it, now what?

H: OMG
H: I forgot
L: 🙈🙈

Wait. What about the last rehearsals? He was sure it must be a rehearsal before the performance. Or at least that was what he was expecting.

H: And the rehearsals??
L: In an hour
H: Oh God
H: Wait
H: I'm gonna go changing
L: Ok

Harry had an idea.

H: Can we go together?

Maybe if he met with Lou before rehearsals he could laugh a bit and forget about the performance and stop being nervous.

L: Sure

"Okay Lou, don't freak out. Hazza just asked you out. Well kinda." What the hell was he talking about? He was his friend, nacing more obVioUsLy.

H: Meet me in the hallway

That was a good name for a song right??

L: Ok
H: In 5 mins

Lou got ready and went slowly to Harry's room. The number 3 that was so so far from his. Then he thought that if he slept naked he could be naked. So he thought that it would be better if he just waited in the hallway. Instead of knocking on his door like he was going to do.

Harry was so late. The 5 minutes passed really fast and he didn't know what to do. Lou was probably waiting for him already. He looked at his phone and yeah, he was right Louis was in the hallway.

L: Where are you??
L: Hazza??

Louis knew he was still in his dorm but he didn't wanted to knock because, well you know why.

L: It's been more than 5 mins
L: Hazza???
H: I'm coming

Where?? He was in the door of the dorm number 9 looking at the window opposite it, while he waited for a boy with curls to get out of the room number 3.

L: I'll send a text to the other to tell them that we're late
H: I'm here
L: Where??
H: Behind you

Bloody hell. That was creepy. Lou was going to answer but he felt something. He felt curls touching, caressing his face and a warm body behind him. That body opened his arms and hugged him from the back.

"Oh here you are" Lou said
"Yeah" The boy with the curls answered

Louis was so comfy and warm but suddenly Harry said:
"Let's better get going or we are gonna be late". Lou sadly answered "Yeah, you're right"
Harry opened his arms again and started walking next to the other boy calmly, until they arrived to the rehearsals' room.