13. The concert

Heeey. This is a reaaaally long one. Anyway hope you like it. The concert is inspired in the one above. If you want to see the video that it's describing in the part of the concert you can go to Tik Tok. These are the chapters 22, 23 and 24 of the series of Tik Tok. Love uuu ❤❤ Stay safe ✌✌ Use the Tommo way 💙💚✌❤

___________________________

Harry was so excited to take Lou to that concert. He's been preparing everything for a few weeks now. He wanted EVERYTHING to be perfect.

He talked to Payno so many times and the lad helped him because he was such a great guy.

In the end no one could take them by car. It was a bit far from London but not much. The artists were really important so many people were going to the concert. Harry contacted with other people and they told them they were going by train.
So apparently there was a train that was stopping right where he wanted to go. Perfect. He bought the tickets with Payno's help.

The day arrived. Harry was so nervous. He had to tell Lou, he didn't told him yet because he wanted it to be a surprise.
But Lou texted him first.

L: Hey Babe

Babe?? OMG was he really saying that??

H: Did you just call me baby??
L: Maybe

He was so happ- Wait. That was a Tik Tok trend, wasn't it?

L: Is that Ok??
H: Yeah it's cool
H: I liked it

The blue eyed boy felt disappointed. He was the king of jokes but Harry caught him really easily this time. Was it that obvious??

L: Cool
L: 😂😂
L: Do you know the Tik Tok trend??

Yeah. Obviously he knew it. He didn't live under a rock or something. He heard that song so many times.

H: Yeah 😂😂
H: You can't fool me Lou

He couldn't fool him but he was a fool for him.
(🎵'Cause I'm a fool for youuu 🎵)

L: Haha 😂😂
H: I wanted to tell you something
L: Go ahead bestie

Okay. How was he going to tell him about the concert??
"Hey I'm taking you to a concert" No. Not that direct. Em...
"Hey I wanna take you somewhere." That sounded a bit creepy. Okay so...
"I feel the need to take you somewhere for being an amazing and special person."
Emm... Too weird?? Okay let's just say this:

H: I've got a surprise for you

Yeah. That was better and not weird like the other options he thought of.

L:??
H: Come with me

Now that was creepy but anyways.

Somehow Louis loved that. He liked how Harry was taking control over him, telling him what he had to do. Which was weird because Lou hated when people tell him what to do and what not to.

L: Where??
H: Surpise

Oh man. He loved that word so much and even more if his bestie was the one saying it.

L: I love surprises

The other boy smiled at his phone, reading his answer.

H: Get dress and we'll meet in the hallway.

That's right. Lou forgot he was still wearing pyjamas. His face and pillow were a bit wet due to his thoughts the other night. Thinking that he wasn't worth it, his teacher was right... But now he was ok again, smiley and happy like he always was.
Then he thought of what outfit he should wear. Harry really liked fashion like him so he wanted something cute.