5. I gotta feeling

Heyyy these chapter is the 8 from the tik tok series. Love uuu ❤❤ Thanks for supporting me!!! Stay safe and use the tommo way ❤❤ It's a bit short, sorry for that. I reccomend you to listen to the song while you read it. You cool also look for Lou's version 😂😂😅 I think with music it has a certain magic :D Anyways... Enjoy!!!❤❤
____________________________________

Lou was on his way to Harry's room. He was running and hiding so no one will see him. It was working he was going to be able to meet with Harry 😊

Or maybe not. Simon. Damn it.

There he was standing in the middle of the hallway like a ghost or something. It was terrifying. Lou didn't know what to do, keep on walking to his friends' room or going back to his.
He kept on walking. Obviously Simon notice and he asked him:
"Hey. What do you think you're doing at 8 a.m.??"

"No-nothing. I was going to the- the... bathroom" The bathroom really?? Is that the better excuse seriously Louis??

"You have one in your room for something"

" Oh, yeah you're right. I better get going" The boy said

"Where were you going?? I know it wasn't the bathroom. Do you really think I am that dumb??"

Louis took some time to think about the question. That made Simon even more mad.

"DO YOU THINK I AM DUMB I SAID???"

"No, sir. I mean Simon"

"Where tell me??"

"I was going to sneak out because I didn't wanted to go to rehearsals" He lied. He didn't wanted to get Harry in trouble for one of his dumb ideas.

"Well... Then you should go back to your dorm, 'cause I caught you and believe me. You're going to go to rehearsals, it's not an option. You must go. You signed a contract. Now go"

"Okay Simon" Louis said kinda happy that he blamed him but not Harry.

Louis arrived to his room and he called the other lad to tell him that they couldn't go. Yet. He planned it for two days straight and he wasn't going to lose everything because of his dumb manager. No. He wanted to give Harry a surprise and he was going to.

*Calling Harry*
L:Hey
H: Heyyy Louuu

Harry had that cute little voice. When he wakes up he always have that cute little but low voice.

L: I had a problem

Oh no. Was he hurt?? Harry wouldn't handle that.

H: OH NO!! WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OK???
L: I'm fine Harreh don't worry darling. It's just that it'd be better if we meet later.
H: Sure :D You sure you're fine??

That boy was just a cutie just worring about the oldest of the band.

L: Yeah Harry. I'm okay
*Lou was talking to himself out loud* "Better tonight"
H: What??
L: Oh. I meant he'll meet at night.
H: OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!
L: Me too I've never done this before with a boy.

What? Do what? What the hell was he talking about??

H: What thing??
L: You'll have to wait to know it

Harry hated everytime that words came out of Louis' mouth. He wanted to know NOW!!!

L: See ya
H: But- fine... Bye

____________________________________

They met at rehearsals and went together. Harry noticed that Simon was all the time looking at Lou but also at him. It was a bit uncomfortable but he didn't say anything. He just decided to ignore it, like he used to do when his parents got on fights every night.

Simon wasn't the only that couldn't stop looking at Lou though, the boy looked stunning. Or at least that's what Harry thought. Those jeans were super tight but he looked amazing on them. And that shirt...

Anyways, his friend looked good, like Niall or Liam. They looked great too and then there was Zayn. That boy was just another level, he could be wearing pyjamas and still look like a God.
But Lou was... Somekind perfect.

*Louis pov*

Wow. Simon is still looking at me. I shouldn't have done that. He's just. Creepy. Horrible. Mean. And... Wait. Harry was staring at him?? Wait. Was he biting his lip?? What the heck?? "Okay Lou, focus, sing your part, don't mess up, keep on singing"
My God. He was getting nervous not because Simon (he didn't really care about him anymore) because of the boy with those green eyes. Well. He was just looking at his outfit. Lou was wearing tight jeans and a shirt. It was normal that... No it wasn't. What the heck was happening??

Lou's head was a mess. But he just relaxed himself and thought of something else. He imagined that Harry was singing only for him. That angelic voice... STOP IT. Ok... Chill out. "Get out, get out, get out of my head" Louis kept on saying to the Harry in his mind.

____________________________________

It was the time. Lou was ready, this time no one was going to see him. It was 10 p.m. Simon was probably already sleeping. Lou took the longest way to get to Harry room because if he would have taken the other... Well that was Simon's dorm soo... He didn't wanted to take any risks.

He was wearing tight jeans again. They were comfy ok?? And a stripped shirt. He also was wearing a sweater and he picked another one for Harry, it was going to be a bit cold in that place.

He arrived to the hallway where Harry's room was. The number 3. He just sent him a message and waited there. Trying to hide a bit from the light so no one will see him.
The door opened. There he was. His curls, his eyes (that Lou couldn't barely see), his outfit. But it was pretty dark so Lou just saw a shadow and by the shape he figured it was Harry.

*Harry's pov*
Stop thinking in Lou's jeans that's weird Harry. He said to himself.
Anyways... He was ready. He got ready 'bout an hour ago. He was so nervous. Louis didn't wanted to tell him where it was that mysterious place and curiosity was just killing Harry.

He was trying to pick a jacket or sweater maybe that place was cold but then he got a text.

"Hey curly. No bastards. Hurry up"

Lou said that he was using a code. He just seem pretty excited about it. He was like a little kid like "Peter Pan". So "curly" opened the door. There he was. A boy hidden in the dark looking at the ground so no one will see him.

He just looked so cute and Harry was just trying not to laugh or giggle. The shadow looked at him when he opened the door. The shadow got closer and asked:

"Ready Curly??"
"Ready Boo Bear"