18.Teach me Lou

Heeeeey here's another chapter this are chapters 33 and 34 of the tik tik series. Thanks for reading you amazing person!!! The song doesn't make sense yet but it will with the story. Enjoy!!! Stay safe and use the Tommo way

Lou 💫🥺💖

___________________________

Lou (not me xD 🎵Ohh how I wish that was meee🎵 starting with a horrible joke, you're welcome 😂)  opened his eyes. He saw the most beautiful little boy sleeping peacefully by his side. Wow. That wasn't a dream, that was Harry.
He stayed there for a couple of minutes just looking at him. He could spend hours admiring him like he was an sculpture because (to be honest) he did look like one. All his facial expressions were perfect, his curls, everything, he was 💫art💫.

 All his facial expressions were perfect, his curls, everything, he was 💫art💫

Unluckily Louis needed to wake up, he needed to go to the toilet. When he did he was a bit cold, right, they slept shirtless. He was regretting it now because he was so damn cold. It wasn't a sunny day like the other day, it was cold as well as cloudy.

He went straight (or more gayly 😂) to open his drawers and put on the first shirt he found. It was the ugliest one but he didn't care, he didn't want to wake Harry up.

He went downstairs and decided to play a bit of piano. He simply loved piano and he was starting to learn a bit more. Right now (like the 1D song yeah 😂😂) he was learning "Come alive" from the Greatest Showman so he just sat on the piano and started practising.

___________________________

Harry woke up listening to the sweetest melody ever.

"Uhmm... You hear that baby?" He said with a sleepy voice realising Louis wasn't there

"Baby?? Where?" Lou was obviously not in the bed so Harry had to stand up and go look for him but he was tired. His boy was more important so he just standed up and went downstairs (where the melody came from) in search for Lou and... his good morning kiss. That's what couples did... right?

He realised he was shirtless but he didn't care he simply wanted to find him.

He found a room where the melody was coming. There. A piano with a beautiful boy sitting on a chair near it, focusing in every single note he played.

Harry crossed his arms and stayed there, standing near the door without Louis noticing. He giggled a bit and that's when the other boy looked up, watching the other lad, shirtless, just looking at him with a smile. He smiled back and finished the song.

"Mornin'"

"Mornin' Louis" He said smiling. "Hey do you have any clothes you could lend me? Being shirtless all the time is not my style"

"Yeah of course I do but that's not true. You were literally all day naked in the X factor but sure I can give you something. Grab it yourself if you want. Any shirt you like you can take it"