22. Am I dreaming??

Hellooo it's Luke

Sooo... I'm doing the next chapter, pls don't hate me for not being Lou and pls don't hate me either if you don't like how this chapter turns out. Like I said millions times, I don't have the same way of writing as hers even though we're bestiees. So hope you like it and hope you are safee :D

-Luke 🤪🤪

—————————————————-

-Uhmm...My prince- Harry said with his eyes closed. Lou that was laying next to him was already awake, he was just creepily staring at him (as usual). He liked to admired his boyfriend. His beauty and how peaceful he looked sleeping. He also loved thinking that he was so lucky to have him.

-What does your prince look like, baby?- Lou said caressing Harry's hair while smiling at him, even though he couldn't see it.

- I... I...- 

- You what sweetie?- The blue-eyed boy whispered slowly

- I would love... to- The boy said sleeping

- Aww, you are so cute, even though I don't know what you are talking about- 

- Prince... Tom... Tomlinson... my pr... prince- Lou could barely understand what Harry was mouthing and whispering but he loved it.

- Am I your prince? You are my pretty princess then. Much prettier than I am. I love you princess- Harry couldn't hear him but still the other boy liked telling him. 

Suddenly "the prince" had an idea. And, as always, like he was stubborn, he was gonna do it. Trying to stand up and leaving his boy on bed, the boy ran downstairs. He noticed he was shirtless, he putted on the first shirt he found (it was a red short one that he didn't like but right now, he didn't care 'bout his outfit, he wanted to surprise his boo) and he left the house, reaching for the car. 

He went to the store buying many things he thought would belong to a castle. And then he went to a costume store. It was very big and it had way too many costumes, how was he going to be able to pick just one and leave?

- Mornin', could you help me?- The boy said when he came inside and he saw a short lady that clearly worked there. She was wearing the uniform of the shop, so it was obvious. The girl turned around (she was picking some boxes inside) and smiled at him.

- Good morning boy. Sure, I'll leave this boxes inside and I'll help you in a bit. 

- I'll help you get the boxes inside, I really don't mind- Lou said smiling. When the boy got closer to grab the box the young lady got paralysed. -Is... something wrong? Are you ok?- He said looking at her worried.

- You... you are Louis... Louis Tomlinson- She said choking in her own words. - I... I'm a directioner and... Oh God... I... I can't believe this is happening-

- That's great girl. Oh sweetie, it's ok, don't cry please. Oh, ehm, look leave the boxes on the ground, yeah? Why don't you give me a cuddle, love?- Louis said smiling trying to calm the girl down. She was standing still, without moving so the boy got closer, opened his arms and held her tight.

-Th... thank... thank you- She said still on Louis' arms.

-That's alright love. Thank you for being amazing- He said still hugging her- But please, don't cry ok? It's good crying sometimes but not because of me. Just smile, yeah? Alright, cheer up, let me see that beautiful smile of yours- He said stepping back slowly. The girl did as told, she wiped her tears off and she smiled warmly at the boy.- See? That's better. You are beautiful, you don't need makeup to cover up, being the way that you are is enough- He said smirking. Then he noticed that could be one of Harry's jokes. Good he was horrible at telling them but he looked so cute while he did it. The girl laughed too.