7. What about us??

Heyy!! I'm back today I'm going to post 2 chapters this one is the 12th of the tik tok series. Lou is the only that appears, Harry will appear in the next one. Thanks for the support, love u ❤❤ Hope you enjoy and stay safe ❤ Use the tommo way with kindness ✌💙💚❤
___________________________

The alarm started playing. It was one of his favourite songs but Lou didn't feel like waking up. But he had to turn off that damn alarm.

He woke up just to turn it off and went back to bed but this time with his phone in his right hand.
His hair was so messy and he noticed his socks were missing under the blue blankets of his bed.

Scratching his eyes, Lou tried to find them but he couldn't. Those blankets were a mess like his hair and his head.

He didn't know how to feel about what happened with Harry. No big deal right?? Just two besties but he was staring at him the whole time. Wasn't he??

Just illusions mate, don't get excited for- woah... again??? Stop it remember "Straight, Eleanor, hot girls, cute butt" That was weird. He repeated that to himself but it wasn't working. Why??? "It's ok Lou, you just woke up, you're sleepy... His head in my chest... Sleeping peacefully and- " Great he was doing it again.

Harry is straight so are you, calm down. So he did what he always does, calm himself with music. He wanted to play the piano but it was in his house and he had to stay there (in his X factor dorm) without moving. There was another option, music from other artists.

*Something just like this was playing*
🎵 Somebody I could kiss I want something just like this 🎵
"Me too lad" Lou said to the song that was playing "But I know exactly who I want that person to be"

He loved that song. It made him feel in a good mood.
He finally got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face and clear himself up.
His blue eyes meeting the blue eyed Louis opposite him in the mirror. It felt like it wasn't him. He felt weird but he didn't know why. *Beep beep*

A text from someone?? Was it Harry?? Lou opened WhatsApp with excitement to see that it wasn't Harry. It was the Irish boy.

N: Louuuuuuu

Omg what did he wanted know?? Lou liked Niall. He was an amazing friend but sometimes he was a bit annoying and now that his head was a mess about Harry, Niall wasn't helping at all.

L:???
N: Were where you yesterday??
N: And Harry??

How did he notice Harry was "missing" yesterday?? Oh... Payno you're going to... Just wait and I'm gonna-

N: I haven't seen him so I figured he was with you or with Liam

Okay. Payno was a nice lad, he didn't tell him. Calm down Lou just answer and... lie?? Not to Niall. He's- Louis didn't know why he was like a little brother and he didn't wanted to lie to him. Not again.

L: Watching the stars

He was hoping that he didn't get to the conclusion that it was a date... Even though Harry didn't know that. It was. Or at least for Lou. But Niall didn't think that. He was angry because he wanted to be with them too. He thought they were just hanging out. That was good, no suspicions.

N: Really?? *He was a bit mad at him*
L: Yeah
N: And what about me??🥺😡

He had different feelings at the same time. Anger and sadness. He was like the little brother Lou never had. So of course the blue eyed boy felt bad for doing that.

N: And the lads?? You don't like us anymore??🥺🥺

Okay Lou find something, quick, to tell him. Emm... They were besties!! That's it. He would believe that... Or that's what he was hoping.

L: No, it's not that. It's that we're besties now!!! :D

Even though the Irish boy was mad, he felt happy for his mate and replied:

N: Oh!! I'm so happy for you two!!🥺❤
N: But you should have taken me with you

He still didn't get it.

N: We spent the whole night listening to Simon shouting

Simom shouting??

L: 🙈😳
N: Telling us how we are disrespectful, horrible singers...

Lou knew Niall didn't take that good. He was a baby 🥺🥺 Liam and Zayn wouldn't take that good either but Niall... You can't shout at a soft baby!!🥺🥺

L: Sorry Niall
N: That's fine

Even though it wasn't he didn't want to make Louis feel bad or in this case, feel worst.

N: Anyways...
N: How about you know who??😏

Oh God... Did he know about Harry?? Well... Then they could talk about it.

L: Harry??
N: No, the person you like 😘😚😏

Who the hell was that?? Eleanor??

L:??
N: Don't you remember??

What was he supposed to remember?? Who was the mysterious person??

L:No...??
N: Angelica
L: Who??

Who the hell was Angelica?? Louis had no idea what he was talking about. Meanwhile in the other side of the line Niall was looking at the phone perplexed. Lou couldn't remember a girl he dated like 2 or 3 days ago?? What was wrong with him??

N: The girl you were dating the other day.

Fuck. Angelica. The "girl" whom he ate a pizza with. Now what?? He probably already notice it was a lie. I mean. He dated a girl days ago and he can't remember but he can remember the girl he dated in high school right?? It just didn't make sense.

L: Oh right
N: You broke with her???
L: N-no...
N: Then
N: You don't remember her??

Okay Lou had a memory problem, Niall was sure about that.
Lou started to freak out and just reply:

L: She's real

Great. Even more believable, great job Sherlock Holmes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The other boy was simply shocked. What the hell was going on??

N: Yeah... Ok??

So Lou freaked out more and just...

L: SHE'S REAL NIALL
L: DAMN IT!!
N: Ok... Ok

Now Niall was scared and Louis having a panic attack. He wasn't fixing a thing he was just making it worst.

N: But... You don't remember her??
L: You know what?? I'm tired. I've had an amazing night with Harry yesterday and I've just woken up, so I'm tired and sleepy, okay??
L: So let me alone a bit

What was wrong?? Niall wanted to help

N:But-
L: See you in a bit Nialler
N: Wait-
L: Byeeeee
N: Fine... Bye

Lou could be so rude at times.

The lad went back to bed thinking he couldn't mess up more. And obViOuslY he couldn't help doing anything that wasn't listen to the song that was still playing on repeat and thinking of him. The baby boy with green eyes, curls, a low and calming voice, sweet cheeks and a cute boy.