6. A sky full of stars

Heeeeyy!! This chapters are the numbers 9 and 10 of the tik tok series. So I thought that from now on I'm going to put a video in all of the parts I can. So if you want you can listen the music while you read it or not.  Also they'are going to talk about Arctic Monkeys and songs that didn't exist in 2010, imagine they do exist please. Love uu ❤❤ Thanks for reading :D Treat people with the tommo way ✌❤
____________________________________

We were in the car. Louis was 18 so of course he could drive. His car was light blue like the colour of his eyes. I like to call it "Louis' blue" And he had many CDs there. One from Grease (apparently the boy is obsessed with that musical but I don't know why), another one from The Fray (he really likes that band) and so many more. He asked me to choose one to listen to it. I had no idea which one to choose. So many of them and even though I mostly listen to the Beatles and Queen I chose one that caught my attention. Arctic Monkeys. I didn't know which group was that. But I wanted to hear it.

"Good decision" I said. Harry chose the Arctic Monkeys' CD. One of my favourites songs was in it. "Do I wanna know?" I also liked "I wanna be yours"

*Do I wanna know? starts playing*

"Wait, I love this song" Harry said

"You have good taste in music then 🙃" The blue eyed boy said without taking his eyes off the road. "Do you like Grease??"

"Can I ask you something Louis?"

"Whatever you want and call me Lou"

"Okay then. So Lou, why do you like Grease so much?"

What a horrible mistake, he didn't know what he had done yet.

"Oh I'm glad you asked :D" Lou said with excitement.
"So when I started in Doncaster in a new school there were this auditions for a musical. Grease. I didn't think it was a good idea to introduce myself to the whole school by being in a musical. Because you know it wasn't that cool being a theatre kid compared to being an athletic one. So my mum signed me without asking me and it was the best thing ever. I've got the chance to be there. So I sang and did the audition and I got casted to play Danny Zukko. The main character. It was amazing, the girl that played Sandy was really sweet and my girlfriend played Frenchie"

Wait. Lou had a girlfriend?? That was totally cool of course...
While Harry was "fighting" with his own thoughts the other boy kept on talking, and talking and talking and talking until he stopped because Harry was really quiet.

"Oh sorry" He said ashamed "You're bored right?? So sorry. It was just an amazing experience and I remember it w-"

"No. It's not that. I-i just had a doubt"

"Oh. What is it?"

"Girlfriend?"

"Did you only listen to that?😂😂"

"No, I heard everything else. You got casted to play Zukko thanks to your mum and your girlfriend played Frenchie"

"Yeah, good job Curly. Well yeah. I don't know why you're so impressed I had a girlfriend"

Somehow Harry felt relieved to hear the word "had" but he didn't know why.

"I mean. Looked at me. I'm such a sweetheart and I can be so charming *he winked at Harry* or that's what my mum says. And she's always right so..."

" You're so dumb Lou 😂😂"

" No, I'm not that. My mum never said that 😂😂"

" My mum says that I'm his baby boy and I always will be."

"That's because you are a cute baby boy."

Somehow Harry felt happy to hear Lou say that.

"And what about you??" Lou said