12. Lou's diary

I cried a bit doing this one. Hope you like it!! Love u all and thanks for the support. This chapter is the chapters 19, 20 and 21 of the tik tok series.
Use the Tommo way with kindness and stay safe ❤❤ Enjoy 🥰 Also prepare tissues and to cry 🥺🥰

___________________________

Louis was in his room after spending another amazing day with his band mate Harry.

He putted on his pyjamas and he left his dirty clothes in the bathroom.
He sat on his bed realizing his new diary was there, in his bed table.
He picked it up with excitement, admiring every little detail, every pencil mark that Harry had drawn in the paper.
Then he decided to start writing like his bestie told him to. But he never had a diary before so he started telling the truth:

"I don't know how I'm supposed to start a diary but anyways.

Hey I'm Lou, I'm 18 and you're my new diary :D Never had one before but today my bestie Harreh give you to me :D

I guess I should tell you everything about me.
I'm a band call One Direction in the X factor. There I met 4 other boys: the beautiful and curly green eyed Harry, the Irish Niall, the annoying Payno (jk) and DJ Malik.

I have such a close strong bond with Harry.
When I first saw him I-I i... I don't know. It felt good, you know? I saw him singing "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder and somehow and I don't know why I just wanted him to sing to me. He had an angelical voice, he sang it acapella.

I talked to him before he was about to perform. I saw a cute lad standing there with his family I guess, about to faint. He was shaking and he seemed so nervous. That's when I decided to help.
I came closer to the lad and started talking to him, maybe that way I could calm him. I didn't know why I felt the need to help him. It felt like I knew him from something but I didn't know what it was.

"Hey" I said smiling to the boy

He looked at me confused with those green emerald eyes. Wow. Those eyes were just...

The boy answered taking me back to the Earth. "Hi-he-hey"

He said hi then said hey. He seem really confused for the fact that a stranger like me, was talking to him. Quite normal.

"Nervous?" It was obvious he was bit but I didn't come up with anything better.

"Yeah. I'm asthmatic so I'm really having a rough time. Also I performed in front of a smaller crowd and not on TV that last time and you know."

Wow. That boy just explained everything to Lou barely knowing him.

"Hey. No worries. You know what you should do??" I said

"What??" The boy said staring at me with his beautiful eyes, waiting for an answer to solve all his problems.

"Imagine the crowd naked. Always works 😝😉" I said with a silly face and a cheeky smile

The boy smiled and started laughing. "Thanks, I guess I'll do that 😂"

"You better 😂😂 But be careful not to laugh."

"I can't promise anything 😂😂 By the way, I'm Harry"

"I'm Louis"

Then the boy went to stage and killed his performance, leaving speechless the judges.

I actually first met him in the toilets but let's not talk about that.

So Harry is the best ever, he's caring, friendly, cheeky, has curly hair, green eyes, his calming voice, he's cute... Emm... You know? A normal friend... I guess...