9. It's gotta be you

Heeeeyyy. Here you've got chapters 14 and 15 of the tik tok series. Thanks for the support. Treat people with the tommo way as always. Love u all!!!!! And be careful with the virus!! Stay safe ❤❤ Love uuuu ❤❤

___________________________

Harry was standing there daydreaming. Still thinking about Lou and hugging himself 'cause he was wearing his sweater.
He wanted to impress him but... How?? He couldn't drive and he didn't know where to take him either.
Eating pizza?? No, Lou already took him. Emm... Nando's?? No, Lou took him there too once.
So... Where?? For a walk?? That wasn't a bad idea, they could go to the beach and walk along the coast like Harry loved doing. Yeah that was a good ide- Oh wait. He couldn't drive.

It was so difficult to find a place where they could go and he didn't have to drive that was original. Not some shitty restaurant or going for a walk in the park. Why?? Why was he 16 and not 18 like his mate?? It was so stressful...

Wait... He could talk to someone. Niall? No, he was just a year older and he looked like a baby so he wasn't the better option. Zayn could help him too but he got along with Lou more than with Harry. And he could tell Lou. He was sure he wouldn't but he also had another option and it seemed like the perfect one.

Liam.

He was a clever guy, friendly and Harry was sure he could help him. Yeah, Payno was a great lad like Louis would say.

So Harry stop hugging himself and looked for his phone. It was under the pillow, close to his diary. He wasn't sure how it ended up there but he honestly didn't care.

He opened WhatsApp and texted Liam. For his surprise the other lad replied immediately.

*Liam is gonna be the "P" that stands for Payno because "L" is Louis*

H: Hi Liam, it's Harry
P: Hey lad
P: What do you want??
H: Can you help me?
P: Sure what do you want??

He didn't even said what he needed help for and Liam just said yes. He was a nice lad, a guy you can trust, a friendly person...

H: I wanna surprise Lou

He wanted help now. So he told him what he wanted really clear.

P: Why??

He already knew but Payno had that crazy theory that Harry had a crush on Louis. So he just wanted to see how he would react. Louis said it before, he was a smart lad and he could notice every little movement and detect every lie easily.

H: Didn't I tell you yesterday??
P: No

He didn't. But he was the one that helped them to get into the X factor house. Harry was half asleep so he doesn't remember which is good 'cause now he can pretend he doesn't know. And see if his friend trusts him or no.

H: Oh sorry

Somehow Harry felt that he told him. It was probably a dream or something.

H: So Louis took me to a country yard to watch the stars together

The other lad wanted more details. Cuddles?? The love look?? Anything that happened. But he didn't wanted to force his friend, he wanted him to tell him if he wanted. Because after all, it was Harry's love life, not his. He was free to tell him or not.

P: Wow
P: That's awesome
H: That's why I want to impress him

Okay. It was obvious he didn't wanted to talk about what happened between Lou and him last night. Even though Liam was curious and dying to know it, he respected his decision and he didn't complain about it.