8. Harry's diary

Here's Harry's part. The song I recommend you to hear it when he starts reading his diary, but listen it wherever you want, or don't listen to it. Chapter 12 and 13 of the tik tok series. Love uuu ❤❤ Thanks for everything. Stay safe and use the tommo way  ❤❤
___________________________

I woke up super excited. I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror. I had the biggest smile ever, I was remembering the night I had with Lou.

They talked about so many things funny stuff, other more serious, they layed together on the floor, his curls touching the other boy's hair, Harry sleeping in his chest... You know?? It's curious just how fast the night changes innit??

When he went back to his dorm, getting out of the bathroom he saw his diary. He wrote everything that happened yesterday before sleeping. He did that everyday so he decided to read it again. It said:

"Dear diary:
Something amazing happened today.
Do you remember Louis Tomlinson? That guy with the blue eyes, taller than me and really friendly? Well, I'm his bestie now!!!! I'm so happy about it.
I was talking to him now and I asked him if he wanted to be more than my friend and he said YES!! :D
But the best of all was the night we had. What a man... He's amazing.

We sneaked out without Simon noticing and he drove us to a country yard that was out of London. He drove for like 30 minutes and the more we were getting near the place the more nervous I was. We talked and sang making the trip shorter.
He also told me that it was a nice surprise but he didn't wanted to tell me what it was.

So there we were laying on the floor with a blanket, staring at the stars. His hair touching my curls and I was even wearing his sweater. A blue one so big and comfy!! I love it, I think I'm going to sleep with it.
So like I said we were looking at the stars. Beautiful stars... But I don't know why I just kept staring at Louis instead of the stars. I just couldn't look at the sky having him next to me. That's because he's my friend right? And I love him so much 'cause he cares a lot about me. Yeah, it's that.
I also fell asleep on his chest, that felt nice. He was playing with my curls and smiling at me like I was the most beautiful creature ever... I mean. He's my bestie so...

He told me he likes some girl call Eleanour, he says that she's so hot and beautiful. I told him about Josh (my boyfriend in high school) I guess I shouldn't, he probably freaked out thinking I'm gay and I'm going to fall in love with him and blah blah blah :(

I don't know why I'm telling you this. Just that I had a great night with him and I wanna surprise him as well but...

I can't drive so I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe going bowling or just having a night out in London, I don't know I'm going to think about it. See ya, I'm going to sleep.
                        -H"

Wow. He had even a biggest smile now, what seem impossible but was the truth.

He was still wearing his sweater, he felt comfy and warm in it. He smelled it. Oh... It smelled like him 😌 He loved that smell somehow that smell was...
What the hell?? Straight. Like Lou you like a girl... Ermmm... Mary, yeah, Mary was ho-
He couldn't say the word, he felt it was disrespectful saying a girl was hot like is he a coffee pot or something?? She's cute or gorgeous but hot felt wrong.

Anyway somehow we didn't like Mary and that was obvious. But he didn't wanted to disrespect women as well. He grew up with his mom and sister so he had a respect for women and values like Lou had.
Lou... Louis... Boo Bear... Every nickname was cute 😍🥰😌❤ Like- W-wait. STRAIGHT DAMN IT

No, besties yeah, besties. Close besties. :D

He thought going for a morning walk was the best idea. He putted on his shorts and left with careful Lou's sweater on his bed. He could keep his sweater right?? He was hoping so. He loved it.

We went walking looking at the birds on the sky, the trees, that morning breeze, people walking have sleep, people having breakfast, everything was great just like his life now thanks to Lou.

When he got back he had a quick shower and even though it was a bit hot. He putted on Lou's sweater again smelling it. Hugging himself feeling Lou's clothes. Wow. That was weird... So... Let's just... He did that again. It was weird but it felt good. But now he wanted a real cuddle, he wanted to cuddle with Lou :( He wanted him to play with his curls, to take care of him like he always does and to sleep in his chest again.