37

"I have to go."

"No, stay. Just for a little bit," he reached for her, pulling her back down. Astera rested her head on his arm, her fingers running down his bare chest. His eyes remained closed whilst he felt her above his skin, soft fingers trailing around, "They aren't arriving for another three hours."

She tilted her head, looking up at him and coming to face with his jaw. She watched the crease in between his brows and the few strands that fell on his forehead from his messy hair — thanks to her. His chest was going up and down slowly, almost feeling his heart under her touch. She adored to look at the few small freckles around his eyes and connect them like stars.

"You're staring."

"No. Observing."

"Yeah?" she nodded, "What are you observing?"

She smiled and sat up, holding herself with her elbow, "Your freckles and how they look like stars. Your skin and how it looks smooth like calm and clear water," her pointer finger touched the top of his forehead, slowly dragging it down the centre of his face, "Hm... I'm observing your  nose and I'm remembering how it bled when you fell of your broom in third year."

He opened one eye as her finger reached his cupid's bow, looking at her smile, "Now you're just making fun of me."

She laughed, her finger running along his lip, chin and the side of his jaw, "No, I'd never. Well, sometimes."

She leaned down, pecking his lips. Draco's eyes opened fully as she hovered above him, her hair falling to the side and feeling it brush against his shoulder. He smiled and used his hand to pull her down, desperate to feel her kiss on his lips, as if she was medicine or a drug.

"You crease your forehead when you sleep. Who are you arguing with in your dreams?" she ran her fingers along his forehead and brows, feeling him relax under her touch.

"I've gotten used to making a face so it stays even when I'm asleep," he rested his head above his arm, letting his other one on his stomach.

"You'll get wrinkles."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head as she laughed quietly, her sweet voice echoing in the cold room with objects. His eyes followed her as she stood up from the couch, only in her white button up blouse and underwear.

"Play me something, Lil." he said, nodding towards the piano a few steps away from them. She approached it, blowing on the keys so the dust will come off.

As she sat down, she shivered when the cold leather on the stool came in contact with her bare skin. Her fingers hovered above the piano keys for a second until they finally played for Draco, his eyes closing while she worked her magic.

She noticed him relax from the corner of her eye, playing softly as the music entered her ears, completely filling her in.

She rested her hands on her thighs when she finished, slowly getting up and walking to get herself dressed. They couldn't keep themselves off of each other, and their clothes were only a barrier for them to get closer. Draco was greedy to see her body and touch her skin, to run his hand down her back and listen to her breath shake quietly. She was desperate to intertwine her fingers with his, to kiss each part of his body and laugh when his elbow slipped and made him fall on top of her.

"You know, I think we'll be just fine hiding here. Besides, we've been doing it for weeks now, we're basically pros at it," Draco said as he stood up and buttoned the shirt he didn't take off.

"You think we're the only ones hiding in here during the year?" she said as she pulled her pants over her legs. Draco pulled his arm out, moving his fingers as to call her. She stood in front of him, watching him button her jeans and pull her zipper up.