Cute Family Moments Part 3

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨:

Despite being a cutthroat man that killed many people and has a whole list of crimes under his belt, he'll be offered an executive seat in Hell, right beside the devil himself. Kano did have some sentiments, the biggest one is his family. Kano adore his kids and was proud of every achievement they made, like John's first armed robbery, Morihei's first murder, and Sachi's first theft.

Sure he beat and technically torture his sons but he did it out of love and to make them stronger. He wanted to pass his brutal ways on and make his sons survivalists like him. Then when his little lucky girl was born, Kano was smitten with her and wasn't too brutal on her. If anything he soft on her and only helps her train in combat but is uncharacteristically gentle with her, he passes any brutal training with Sachi to you.
He's damn proud his kids are fully invested into the Black Dragon Clan, his boys are cruel assassins and Sachi helps in dealings and thievery.

Then not to mention his wife, she's the most hottest and terrifying woman he ever met. Knowing you since childhood it's so hard the sultry woman he married was once a sweet and innocent girl, after reconnecting he learned that when you returned to Japan you wanted to help your father with the clan. You became the woman you are because your dad started to train you to lead the clan as a girl. You're the only person he'll fully trust with his life and he could tell you anything, even if you two get in very violent fights and screaming matches at times. Hell Kano ended getting stabbed and shot from your intense rage but he still loves you, this man adores you so much! Plus after you cool down you come running to him and apologize and give him the most tender care, treating his injuries with the utmost gentle touches, and kiss him all over usually leading to wild and passionate sex.

So when he saw you again as an adult he knew he had bring hell to be your one and only again. Kano did exactly that by killing off the competition and more after all Kano always gets what he wants, and what he most desires is you.

Next he had to prove to your fearsome dad he was worthy for your hand so he went all out to impress. One way is to make the Black Dragon the biggest enterprise out there, which he did. The other to prove his worth to be in the Uyeshiba family and he succeeded in that, Kano even went as far to take your family's name and learn Japanese. Now you two kept the Uyeshiba dynasty well since Kano greatly improved the Black Dragon power and by having strong successors. All your children are strong fighters and tough little guys, and Kano couldn't be prouder of his family.

John was sleeping on the couch a bit tired since last night he killed some nosey rivals for the clan, they had some fight in them but ultimately they didn't last long when John gutted them alive. He was sleeping soundly as his younger brother Morihei sneaked up behind his brother holding a pistol he got from the various weapons lying around the Black Dragon base. He had a huge smirk and holding his laughter in, then he held the gun straight to the ceiling and pulled the trigger.

John panicked for a moment as he fell on the floor and quickly looked around to see if the base was under attack, only to see Morihei holding a gun. He glared, screaming in rage for being woken up from his sleep.

"This is why pops doesn't fuckin' love ya!!!"

Morihei started laughing and ran away as John got up and began chasing his brother. The two run past a few Black Dragon members who are used to seeing the two heirs chase each other. Morihei dropped the gun during the chase seeing that John grabbed the back of his brother's shirt, pulling him back. "Come here ya little bitch!" Then he slammed Morihei's head against the wall a few times, starting to spill blood. Morihei pushed his brother's hands off and tackled John to the ground getting on top of him. Morihei began to punch his older brother in the face, blood dripping down his face.