(Rewritten) First Meeting Pt 1

𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐠𝐞:

Johnny was still a bit depressed over his recent divorce with Sonya. He took another swing of alcohol to make him forget his pain. He just doesn't understand why.

Didn't Sonya love him like he does with her?
Did the feelings just fade away?
Doesn't she care about him and their daughter?

Despite his thinking the blonde couldn't find a reason. Perhaps it was not to be but now all he cares is more alcohol. As he asked for more the bar lights dimmed. "What the...?"

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the famous (Y/n)!"

Cheers and applause filled the huge bar. Johnny turned around and saw a single light shining at the middle of the stage. Then a young woman stepped out from the curtains wearing a red sequin strapless slit dress, it fit her body perfectly showing off her lovely figure.

Her hair was beautifully done and her makeup enhanced her beautiful face

Her hair was beautifully done and her makeup enhanced her beautiful face. Her eyes sparkle like stars under the shining light, a sweet smile on her delicate face, and walking around the stage with confidence. Her name fit a beautiful lady like her, allured Johnny watched her. Then the red curtains behind her opened to reveal a band ready to play and some backup singers. She nodded to them and soon a jazz tone filled the room as the backup singers started singing.

"My necessary,
My necessary evil,"

Then the woman joined.

"Come baby time to play, you know I want it bad, you too,
Yeah baby its okay if it drives me mad, cuckoo
Maybe I love it, maybe I need it,
Maybe there ain't no other way to try and please me,
No matter how it all goes down, I just know I want you now!
So don't you, don't you tell me no,
(𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭)
Yeah I'm in control,
(𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭)
Guilty pleasure is a way to go,
(𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭)
So don't you get emotional,
(𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭),"

Johnny's eyes widened at the sound of her voice, beautiful and so alluring. Sure as an actor he heard many singing voices in his career but this woman's out shined them all by a landslide. He kept watching her as his new drink arrived, seeing how she strut around the stage as she sang. Even the other patrons of the bar were captivated by the woman like the former actor, mesmerized by her voice.

"Baby you ain't nothing but a necessary evil
(𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭)
Baby you ain't nothing but a necessary evil
(𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭)
Baby you ain't nothing but a necessary evil
(𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭)
Baby you ain't nothing but a necessary evil
(𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭),"