When he's jealous Pt 1

Johnny Cage:

Honestly Johnny was a bit jealous of you. Being a singer and still very popular in media you have tons of fans and paparazzi followed you and your older husband around. Johnny remembered in his youth how he was the same and kinda miss being the popular Hollywood action star, but he can live with that since he still in the media a bit due to marrying you.

But the one thing he hates how others still flirt with you and that's including other celebrities.

It was at a red carpet event for some music award and you were invited. You and Johnny were backstage with other celebrities eating and drinking until the actual show begin. You were a bit nervous since there was more talented singers here, Johnny saw your look and squeezed your hand. "Hey angel don't worry you're gonna do fine. I bet you kicked everyone's asses by winning so many awards since you're so damn good!"

You smile at his prep talk. "Yeah you're right hun!" Johnny held you close until you saw a someone you knew. You jumped from Johnny's arms and nearly tackled your friend down. "Andrew I missed you so much! What's up!"

The man chuckled and hug you. "And I miss you beautiful, and I'm fine since you're here.~" You laughed as Johnny walked up glaring at the guy. "Hey baby who's this?" You removed Andrew's arms and look at your older husband. "Oh sorry! Honey this is my best friend and fellow artist Andrew Davis. We made many songs together and he's one of the hottest musicians out there." Andrew laughed. "Please gorgeous you're too kind. Everyone knows you're the hottest one here beautiful.~" You giggle at his usual flirtatious comments as Johnny got madder by each word. Johnny coughed to get this douchebag's attention. Andrew's smile fell a little at the sight of Johnny, who saw his slight annoyance. "Uhh... Who's the gramps here?" Johnny frowned as you touch Johnny's arm. "Andrew that's mean! Drew this is my husband Johnny Cage, so I'm now Mrs. Cage and he's Calliope's stepfather." You squeal since you still couldn't believe you married your favorite actor and long time crush.

"So TMZ wasn't joking when they said you had a new man. I didn't know you're into older men." You held on to Johnny not noticing Andrew's depressed tone. "Only handsome ones.~" Johnny smirked making Andrew pissed. Then you saw a friend talking to some reporters. "Melanie! Oh sorry sexy man but my other friend is here and I haven't seen her since working with her on her Mad Hatter music video. So I gotta go see her so behave boys." You left to get them leaving the two men to glared at each other. Andrew was the first to break the silence.

"So the hottest lady in the music industry married a washed up actor. She could've have done better."

Johnny tightened his fist and through clenched teeth spoke in an annoyed tone. "What do you mean she could've done better?" Andrew smirked. "You're joking right? A fine ass like her needs a guy closer to her age and is mainstream, plus she's one of the richest people out there who wouldn't want to be her man? You haven't been in any films since 20 years now. Actually you haven't been in any good ones in like 25 years, so your sudden marriage to her is obviously publicity stunt. So hurry up and end this stunt so this stud can finally sleep with her."

Suddenly Johnny punch the guy in the face making him land on the food table. "What the hell?!" Johnny glared as he picked up Andrew by the front of his suit. "Listen fuckface you stay the hell away from my wife! She's the most wonderful and joyful thing in my life, I don't care if she's famous or rich I love her as she is. Fame is overrated anyway so stay the fuck away from her you selfish bastard." Johnny let go of your "friend" who ran off. Celebrities and camera people saw the scene and stare at Johnny, who looked around. "What are you looking at?!" Immediately people turned away.

"Johnny?"

He turned around to see you with Melanie Martinez with wide eyes. Awkwardly Melanie politely excused herself and left leaving you and Johnny alone. He cursed under his breath and sigh ready to hear your angry yells. "Hey baby... look I'm sorry I fucked everything up but that bas--"