New Characters Pt 1

Ermac:

You were putting on the finishing touches on your makeup when someone knocked on the door of your dressing room.

“Hey! Hurry the hell up! Your part is on in a few minutes!”

You jumped a bit at your boyfriend's tone. You should get use to it since he get mad and irritated quickly, but you get scared easily. “ C-Coming darling!” You yell still in a soft voice, your boyfriend Huàirén grumbled but gave one more yell to hurry up before leaving you alone. You quickly put on your costume, it was a bit revealing for your taste but you're use to it. All your costumes are revealing in a way since according to Huàirén and others you're the star of the show, the Siren of Outworld or the Diva of the Dark Woods Travelling Circus as you're known as. You sing and dance for the circus which Huàirén is the ringleader of.

Once done you ran to your spot on the stage. You managed to get there a minute before your friends Yǒnggǎn and his sister Yǒngqì finished their act. They’re the stunt people and always do dangerous acts, they just finished their popular fire sword swallowing and throw act. The crowd cheer as the curtains close when they walked off the stage. Yǒnggǎn smile at you. “Hello (Y/n)! You look lovely.” Yǒnggǎn had short black hair and pale violet eyes while his sister has long dark red hair that kinda look brown tied in pigtails and brown eyes. Yǒngqì ran over. “Hurry Master Huàirén is waiting for you.” The siblings left after they bid you a quick good luck since they know how bad Huàirén can be Especially how Yǒnggǎn talked to you without the Master's permission, your boyfriend is very possessive of his star.

You ran to center of the stage where Huàirén was. “I'm here! Sorry--”

You felt a stinging pain on your cheek. Your head went the side after Huàirén slapped you. He had a very angered look as he lowered his hand. You place a hand on your red cheek and tears appear in the corner of your eyes. “I wanted to be ready minutes ago! When I expected you ready to sing when I say so.” You slowly nodded. “Y-yes dear…” He fixed his suit which were colors of black and gold. “Next time I'll teach you your place.” You simply nodded and went to your spot as Huàirén mumbled how difficult you are. He quickly smile as the curtains open, he bow to the audience.

“Hello ladies and gentlemen! Our next act is a very special one, it's stars my beloved songstress. Everyone welcome the Diva of the Dark Woods Circus!”

People cheered as Huàirén left the stage as you walk forward. Then some people immediately ran on stage to place pots of beautiful Outworld roses around you. They left as soon they arrive, people awe at the sight of you. Your red costume was beautiful with gold accents, it had black fur around on the back and you had (f/c) Outworld roses in your silky (h/c) hair. You had golden and emerald jewelry on that sparkle in the evening lights. You took a deep breath before singing.

 You took a deep breath before singing

(The video at top)

“Yes, I hate that girl.
Hey, what is so much fun?
Only pretending to socialize
Is boring,