New Characters Pt 2

Jackaljack13 Thanks for the ideas of Ermac, Rain, and Noob Saibot. I hope you don't mind I change Rain and Noob Saibot ideas a bit.
P.S. Noob is the ruler of the Netherrealm in this book.
**********************************

Rain:

Finish him!

The voice of your master rang out the Koliseum, people cheering as you sigh. You raise your family's katana up and slice the your opponent's arms off as he scream in pain. Then you slice across his torso cutting him in half then you slice up causing his upper part to split in two pieces. Blood spurt naturally causing the familiar liquid to cover your torso, arms, and face. Then you turn to your master and kneel to the ground as people cheer.

“Impressive as always. You Venomanias never disappoint in Kombat, quick and venomous. As expected from one of my best slaves.”

“Of course Emperor Shao Khan. I only serve to please you.”

Shao Khan smirked at your obedience. “And you did, you are dismissed.” You stand up and towards the exit of the Koliseum. You growl at your actions. You hate Shao Khan with so much passion, you hate being one of his favorite slaves, and you hated how to still alive you had to be a dog to that devil. That man that killed your family and clan and forced you into slavery. Once you reached the outside of the Koliseum, you decided to go your usual place to bathe. Luckily only your little brother, uncle, and your friend the favorite daughter of the Khan knew where it was.

Once there you remove your clothes and jump in the pond. You come up and sigh in relief since the water was perfect for you. It was in the forest of Outworld and was a lovely place. It was pond with various plant life around it, like Tiáowén and Outworldan roses bushes or the Dragonheads near the banks of the pond as they try to eat the insects. The pond also has a nice waterfall with a small cave in it, in all it's a paradise. You found this place when you walked in the forest to be away from Shao Khan and your life as a slave for a bit. Ever since then you always come here to bathe or just relax, you also show your family and friend of the pond so they too can relax here. You went under the waterfall to clean your hair, relaxing you close your eyes to enjoy the water.

*Snap*

You open your eyes and narrow them. You look around for any intruder as you swam where your new set of clothes and your katana are. You grabbed your clothes and put them on quickly as you had your katana in your mouth. The moment you had your sandals on you hear another snap of branches as well a rustle of leaves. You hold your katana in your hand and look around for the creep. You walk around the area keeping an eye until you heard a splash of water behind you, on instinct you turn around with your katana swinging in the direction. To your surprise a hand caught yours and held it in a tight grip, a purple garbed ninja was doing it. He had mask that cover his face except a for his eyes. His attire also had golden accessories.