(Rewritten) First Meeting Pt 2

𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧:

After the banishment of the fallen Elder God Shinnok and placing his amulet in a temple guarded by fellow gods, Raiden felt relieved that Earth was safe. Now he can continue his duties as the Thunder God of Earthrealm and keep watch. Until one day the messenger of the Elder Gods appeared before him, the golden winged female had a message from the Gods but Fujin is needed as well. So Raiden went to fetch his brother-in-arms, Fujin was surprised as the messenger waited for them.

“A message from the Elder Gods? Do you know why?”

“Not a clue hence why I'm asking you. I thought you also received some words as well, Lady Iris is waiting at the Sky Temple.”
The wind god shook his head. “Nothing…. Perhaps they only wanted to ask you. Must be an important matter.” Raiden shook his head. "No, Lady Iris said you're needed as well as requested by the Elder Gods." Fujin was even more confused on why two of Earthrealm's gods are needed but agreed to go. The two gods return to the Sky Temple where Iris was waiting for them. The goddess smiled, more sweetly to Fujin when she saw him and in a ray of rainbow took all of them to the Heavens.

*Time Skip*

Once they appeared in the realm the two gods bid Lady Iris a thanks as they went to the center of the Heavens where the Elder Gods appear. Once arriving in the center they were shocked to see one of the Elder Gods there waiting for them in his human form. It was the Great Lord Izanagi, Elder God of creation, purification, and the skies. Seeing the all-powerful God the two Earthrealm Gods immediately kneel down in respect.

 Seeing the all-powerful God the two Earthrealm Gods immediately kneel down in respect

“Great Lord Izanagi, greetings.”

The god had a small smile. “Raiden, Fujin there's no need for that. Come stand, right now we're equals and friends." The two gods stood up, Raiden walked up to the god careful to speak in the utmost respect he could manage to Great Lord Izanagi.
“Apologies Great Lord Izanagi but is the urgency that you required Fujin and I? Could it be that Shinnok escaped?" The Elder God shook his head. "No it's nothing like that, don't worry he's still in the Netherrealm. This matters only concerns us right now, it's why I ask an audience with you and Fujin only." The two gods were confused, what can the Great Izanagi want?

“Great Lord Izanagi what can you possibly want?” Fujin asked.

Izanagi smile. “Well I wanted to introduce you two to my children.”

“Children?!”

"Yes three to be exact. They're more like demigods since their mother was a mortal from Earthrealm, yet each has great power of nature like you two.” Izanagi then spoke in a strange tongue and three people appeared in a spark of light. The two gods saw two men and one woman appear before them. One of the males had long black hair tied up and under a straw hat. His clothing was samurai like and with a sword at his side. In all he looked a bit wild, with an irritable expression on his face.